Will SIS make an appearance? Betting Pool

I think there’s a good chance he shows up . . .

(In case you’re wondering, I am not SIS).

1 Like

Agreed, never gonna happpen.

How much was the bet ?? Lol

Hi guys , good to see some familiar faces . Any other Fatwallet or Anandtech old timers here ?

6 Likes

You didn’t give enough time for the pot to grow! You blew your chance for a fashionable entrance. But I won’t complaint too much–happy to have you here!

1 Like

Ok, I’m here guys, dis site stank :wink:

2 Likes

Poster since 2004 so I guess that’s old. Glad to see that this is continuing. Bringing back some good memories.

Is the betting pool still open? You didn’t set an end event/end date in the official terms laid out in the OP. Rookie mistake. Therefore I bet that he WILL show up.

(I like making “sure thing” bets)

PAY UP, OP

1 Like

$2

I always have $2 for the g-string.

1 Like

One of my first deal purchases was a set of Logitech Z-560s from Dell(?). Anandtech must have had 100 threads on those speakers.

I lost count on how many Dells I bought back in the day. Those were the days when the FWEffect wasn’t so strong. Good to see some old familiar screen names.

nice to see a lot of familiar names here - not a big time poster, but still felt extremely sad about FW closing down…

this was me under a different name at FW:
Member Stats
Ave. Posts/Day: 0.34
Lifetime Posts: 1,835

1 Like

No chance SIS makes it over here. I’d bet 1,000 shares of Agape World stock he never shows up.

1 Like

If he shows up, I’ve got the picture for him :).

3 Likes

Sad that so many people lost their money in that scam

Old timer. < (2005ish)

I remembered SiS today when I saw a license plate number: AGAPE13 while driving to work.

1 Like

Nostalgia