Class Action Lawsuit Settlements

Yep, apparently Washingtonians that were overcharged for chicken don’t get any love with this one.

There’s probably still time, maybe your AG didn’t know about it? Or maybe there’s a separate case for other states? :slight_smile:

I was a resident in the past during the relevant time, I applied. We’ll see if it sticks.

I waited a full 11/12s of day, but can’t wait any longer …

Chicken Lickin is Lickin Chicken. It used to be on video somewhere, but I no longer see it.

I got mine a couple of days ago.

I didn’t get anything, just canned replies when I responed to my claim confirmation.

1 Like

Received $13.99 from Experian settlement. It says it’s a “supplemental” check. I received $20.93 from the same Experian settlement last November.

1 Like

Received $13.21 from FGF Brands settlement.

Anyone else get the BCBS lawsuit claim ?

That one is worth $1.9B. However imagine it will be spread across a large % of the US since BCBS covers like 60M people.

But should be at least $25-50. If not more.

2 Likes

My wife got it … applicable for the last 5 years of the suit. We’ll see, but the attorneys will make out like bandits regardless of the 60M people. :unamused:

$14.00 Pest Control Settlement through Paypal.

2 Likes

Same. That was a good one.

1 Like

Got it! Hoping for millions :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the last week or so my wife and I both received our settlements for Bought Milk via email. $18.90 each on all that delicious milk we drank.

4 Likes

Yah I’ve gotten 2 emails from BoughtMilk. One in October for $7.51 and the 2nd in Jan for $18.90
Its got a weird sounding email domain @hawkmarketplace.com so I first suspected it was spam but its legit.

2 Likes

FYI…

https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/cases-proceedings/refunds/ftc-v-lendingclub-apply-refund

2 Likes

Received $6.86 through Paypal for Cereal Claims Settlement.

2 Likes

Goes well with all that milk settlement money I just received!!!

2 Likes

Received ~$38 check today, for infant acetaminopen settlement.

3 Likes

Also received $38.07 for infant acetaminophen settlement and $23.44 from Benefiber settlement. Yippee!

1 Like