Class Action Lawsuit Settlements

Was this the J&J case or the DG case?
-TIA

1 Like

It was the DG case.

2 Likes

Blue Diamond $5.00.

2 Likes

Got ~$170 for the Transpacific Airline Settlement. Claimed a total of 10 tickets from a few different airlines on the form. I keep detailed records of my travel expenses, which made it easy to file.

6 Likes

Wow… I missed that one somehow.

Blue Diamond doled out a hearty $0.35 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just received a check for $2,74: Had a couple of flights to Asia, I guess I did not have the correct documentation :woozy_face:

2 Likes

^^^ Maybe I didn’t miss out on as much as I thought :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Payout depended on which airlines you flew and the number of tickets purchased. There were 61770 claims, 92% of which were paid < $1000. 18 claims got > $1M (I’m sure these were businesses). This doc describes everything – see exhibit C for estimates, D for payouts. The settlements were divided into 3 phases, depending on the airline involved. The payments depended on the airline and the number of claims against it.

2 Likes

I got a whopping $2.50

Received $8.02 from the Metamucil Fiber settlement.

1 Like

$73.77 from Yamagata v. Reckitt Benckiser (Schiff Move Free glucosamine supplements)

2 Likes

Same here, wife gets Move Free on a regular basis but it was surprising to see how much that Schiff check was for.

2 Likes

$5.00 check from “Butter and Cheese Class Action”; National Milk Producers Federation.

2 Likes

$9.90 Paypal from Donna Connary, et al. v. S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.

$5.00 from Shaw v. Diamond Pet Foods Settlement a few minutes later!

1 Like

Today $5.80 Paypal from Windex “Non-Toxic” Settlement.

1 Like
2 Likes

Got an email Friday about an impending $34.60 payout for the Optical Disk Drive settlement.

4 Likes

Got $36.31 from The Toll Roads (California) settlement a couple weeks ago.

3 Likes

Received settlement from McCormick spices.

2 Likes

Which of the site links still work well for you guys?
(multiple of the links at the top of the page that used to work seem reroute to dead-ends now)

2 Likes