Does the coronavirus merit investment, or personal, concern or consideration?

So for two years, people who were mad about nonsensical “rules” were dismissed, and even villainized, as foolishly thinking they’re smarter than the CDC.

Now, suddenly, being mad at the CDC, and thinking you’re smarter than the CDC, is warranted. :grin:

In their attempts to defend the new guidelines, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, and Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, actually helped undercut whatever support there was for those changes among people who take Covid seriously.

Is it just me, or is this a sentence no respectable journalist should ever drop into a serious news report? Plenty of really smart people take covid seriously, yet find all the rules and mandates to be rather stupid and arbitrary. Two years in, and we’re still putting more weight behind speculative theories about covid, than the actual data that has been produced.

1 Like

Is Biden behind the racist distribution of life saving monoclonals, or just tells his DOJ to look the other way?

5 Likes

This is what they mean by Trust the Science, right?

The latest protocols now say that teachers and school-based staff who have tested positive but are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms can return after five days instead of 10, according to an email from the Department of Education to teachers

For teachers who test positive, symptoms that would allow them to return include a “minimal cough”… They will not need a negative test to return to school.

3 Likes

Long covid is an autoimmune issue, as I suspected

2 Likes

So I assume you actually agree with this article?

2 Likes

The Science in NY involves the state AG threatening doctors for proscribing off label drugs for covid, something they don’t need permission to do.

Funny, I didn’t realize Letitia was also a doctor, maybe like how Doctor Jill Biden is one. But hey, I’ve got low expectations for a partisan hack who couldn’t find anything wrong with the NY nursing home coverup either.

4 Likes

Oh, she is much better than that. Letitia is a High Priestess of the Woke religion about which you earlier posted!

5 Likes

NY, NY, how do civilized people stand to live or stay there? Yes many say the same thing about us folks that live in California.

:cry: Sadly, racism now involving medical treatments.

I actually read recently that when filling out forms, the better response to your race identification would be “Human”. I’m going to try that if/when I need medical care in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think for you, pattyb53, it would be “native American”. I mean if Liz Warren can claim to be a native American you certainly are entitled.

Liz is a phony. You’re the real deal!

If you’ve got it, flaunt it. That’s what I say! :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, your right @shinobi.

I actually always do use “Native American” when filling out forms. But with all the racism and racial preference that the Democrats have lambasted upon Americans, who knows.

Nowadays I may be shoved aside with the “white folks”. :blush:

1 Like

Yes, many stories or episodes I could tell. But here’s one .

Most of the free stuff that the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma hands out goes only to people who live in their state. But my grandson keeps tabs on information that he might be eligible for.

My son mentioned that Choctaw outsiders like us are now allowed to qualify for a new benefit. We including me, now have a debit card with $1000 a year plus $200 a month food allowance. So gs got the information and we are taking part…

Happy days are here again…. :blush:

1 Like

That is hilarious. Count your blessings that the program is not means tested!

Don’t you mean “government waste at its finest?” :smile:

I support lending a hand to American citizens who might need some help. And there are no more American American citizens than our native Americans.

But as with so many of these handouts, tax dollars are squandered when they go to American citizens not genuinely in need, or (worse) to persons who are not even American citizens in the first place and who deserve only to be deported.

3 Likes

Ole Joe may have some memory issues, but he remembers who helped throw him the election by delaying those vaccine results. PFE gets another $5B in drug orders for their pill.

Having almost no production capacity at this point (50k/mo or something), they’re buying 10M doses instead of only 5M. By the time they make 'em, everyone will already have had Omicron.

4 Likes

notice that the statistics come from the CDC so who knows what’s really going on with their fake numbers. Were those deaths with Covid or from Covid? how do they define a “case”

2 Likes

https://amp.charlotteobserver.com/news/coronavirus/article257033187.html

The spike in COVID-19 spread due to the omicron coronavirus variant is pushing North Carolina hospitals to their limits, doctors across the state told reporters Tuesday

I recall virtually identical reports about a year ago stating the same thing, then the heads of the area hospital systems going on the local news saying they had no idea where those reports were coming from because it simply wasn’t true.

2 Likes

Maybe check to see what other “investments” Doc Fauci is “funding” in Wuhan, China and elsewhere.

Uh, where have you been for the last couple of years? The answer is to make the animals wear masks, physically distance (as opposed to the idiotic social distancing), and get the vaccine, and multiple boosters. After all, we’ve been told repeatedly that it’s perfectly safe and effective. We also know that the govt is honest, forthcoming, and buzzword of the decade - transparent, or maybe transgenderized.

Just a guess, but this is more likely coming from the tribe.

1 Like

Fine – “tribal government waste at its finest” :smile: