Thanksgiving is less than one week hence. Because of COVID-19 the size of our Thanksgiving gatherings has become highly controversial. In New York State, for example, the emperor there wants law enforcement to enter homes where too many have come together and disband those large celebrations pronto. Such as that is, nevertheless, unlikely to happen.
So how about you? How many persons are you planning to bring together for your Thanksgiving celebration? Let’s see where we all stand on this:
- Five persons or fewer
- Between six and ten persons
- Between eleven and fifteen persons
- Between sixteen and twenty persons
- More than twenty persons. To hell with COVID-19!
- No Thanksgiving celebration this year. Looking forward to 2021.
Regardless your gathering plan, Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!