IRS Extension and Payment

I need to file an extension, and pay taxes. Can I use Pay1040 and utilize multiple credit cards to pay the amount? I assume I can just keep sending payments attached to the social and the irs will see the multiple payments attached to my social?

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any way to file an IRS extension online directly with the IRS?