Moto G4 Unlocked- $89 + FS @Walmart

Moto G4 Unlocked- $89 + FS @Walmart

Sound and Music:
Music player
Popular ring tone formats
microSD card slot (supports up to 128GB)
Mobile Features:
Network: 4G LTE
Bluetooth v4.2 + LE
WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n
microUSB 2.0 port, headphone jack
Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
13MP rear camera
5MP front camera
Full web browser
GPS: A-GPS
Internal storage: 16GB
RAM: 2GB
1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor
550MHz Adreno 405 GPU
Technical Profile:
Battery: 3000mAh
Display:
5.5" touchscreen
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Messaging:
SMS and MMS
Email
Instant messaging
Push Email
Included:
Battery
USB cable
Charger

online it is 179.99

The only thing I see for $89 is the 3-Year Protection for a $179.99 Moto G4 phone.

Not seeing this either.

I found them on [BrickSeek] at one particular store 40 miles away. I went there today and they still had the price posted as $179.99 but it rang up at the register for $89.99.

BrickSeek will show you which stores have them and the price at each individual store.

If BrickSeek only shows 1 there’s a good chance that its lost or stolen and they won’t be able to find it when you go to the store.

2 Likes

Only store near me that has it is almost 60 miles away… Not really worth it

I like almost everything about this phone except for the non-removable battery. PASS.

I think most phones are with non removable batteries anyway these days…

Even the ones with removable batteries get obsolete in 2 to 3 yrs due to OS upgrades…

1 Like

Compare to E4? ($99 at amazon. Got it for 80 w/ Amex 20%)

deal expired i guess

Keebler, thank you for sharing the exact BrickSeek page.

My local store apparently has 4 for $99, which is a surprise.

I actually need a new phone, and my last one was the Moto G2… which was nothing special but it was okay.

However, I compared new (untied) models a few months ago via some tech sites’ articles and reviews, and I think there was a different (brand new, I think) Moto model coming down the pike for just a little more money that that got higher reviews and seemed to have better specs for my situation. I don’t remember what it was called. It had not been released yet.

I use very few features on smartphones, but one thing that I missed when going from a Samsung Galaxy S3 (I think it was) to the Moto G2 was its not having a voice recorder. I forget if the G4 has one.