The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 1)

Stupid!!

Yes, we’ve already been through that fallacy to the point you cried “Mods! Kamal is being mean to me!”.

Not going to bother, just scroll up to that.

1 Like

“Nothing to see here.”
No systemic racism or police violence problems.

1 Like

““I mean, we’ll have to see if it’s a problem. Right? People are entitled to say maybe it was a problem, maybe it wasn’t,” he added”

GJ Abbott on the lack of Law and Order

1 Like

What is this, deja vu? I assume you didn’t look at the full presentation either, did you?

How terrible. Clearly, they should’ve just torched a CVS instead…

WTF are you even talking about?

??? Where are you getting your crazy alternative?

(Burning an empty building would technically be less bad than intentionally driving into vehicles with people in them… But as usual it’s a straw man so it doesn’t matter)

So what you’re saying is, that in spite some poor driving, the Texas protest for Trump was “mostly peaceful”?

Some minor car damage and no injuries, which is a whole lot more peaceful than say the latest BLM rampage in Philly which saw over 30 cops injured including one run down by a stolen car, stores looted, vans full of explosives captured, and of course the expected degree of racial tolerance. I’m sure they did a great job at getting out the vote for Trump, so much so the Democratic governor actually called out the national guard promptly.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s not a protest and it’s not “poor driving” to try to run people off the road.
Road rage is a felony in Texas. Violent premeditated group attack on a presidential campaign is not just road rage, it’s domestic terrorism.

Your links do not have armed Biden supporters surrounding Trump or Pence’s motorcade and ramming vehicles…
Your links aren’t BLM or any other protest either. Looting and violence is not protests, whether it’s Trump’s white nationalists who are the largest domestic terror threat, antifa, or anyone else. Try again with the false equivalency.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/steve_vladeck/status/1322703211959099397

I see it was Xerty who called the mods, not you. No wait, you were actually in on that fallacy too.

Same still applies.

You were warned. If you can’t be civil, and you seem to have some trouble on that front, you’re welcome to make your own website and see if anyone shows up. You have no inalienable right to post on this one. Isn’t that how the twitter leftists think?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fauci-covid-winter-forecast/2020/10/31/e3970eb0-1b8b-11eb-bb35-2dcfdab0a345_story.html

Pretty sure arson is, too.

That doesnt help at all. Again, WTF are you even talking about?

What the hell is that headline? Is there some tiktok challenge I havent heard about, trying to get as many “trump sucks” buzzwords into a single sentence?

It didn’t mention trump at all in the headline!

That’s, like, your opinion man.

It is pretty bad to bring so many eminent domain lawsuits against elderly and vulnerable people during a panedemic and require them to show up in-person indoors if they want to challenge loosing their homes.
Especially in TX, where eminent domain seizure abuses have long been a pretty big deal. Spoiler: We’re against them even in almost all cases where they make sense and are completely necessary.

Lol @ Politifact. Comical (or sad) that they’d have to fact check…