The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 1)

So far so good. Nothing is decided. But the voting is going better than I had feared it might. Want early certainties? Here ya go:

California - 55 EV for Biden

New York - 29 EV for Biden

Illinois - 20 EV for Biden

New Jersey - 14 EV for Biden

Washington - 12 EV for Biden

Massachusetts - 11 EV for Biden

Oregon - 7 EV for Biden

Hawaii - 4 EV for Biden

Rhode Island - 4 EV for Biden

Delaware - 3 EV for Biden

Vermont - 3 EV for Biden

That’s a total of 162 absolutely guaranteed EV (electoral votes) for Vice President Biden right out of the box.

Add to those states several others (Colorado - 9 EV, Connecticut - 7 EV, New Mexico - 5 EV, Maine - 3 EV) which are virtually certain winners for Mr. Biden and he is already well within 100 EV of victory at 270 EV!

With Biden having such an overwhelming EV advantage right out of the box, President Trump practically has to run the table of those states which remain. Can Trump pull this out and save America?

Stay tuned

1 Like

Four polling locations in North Carolina will remain open past the state’s official poll closing time of 7:30 p.m.ET, the state’s Board of Elections voted Tuesday. The extension will delay the battleground state’s reporting of election results by 45 minutes, to 8:15 p.m. ET.

Reason is that those polling locations had some problems getting going earlier today. They started late.

I’m in my 30s, not giving a speech in front of the world, and I can mix up my nieces’ or nephews’ names…

How about some plosma? “Plosma, plosma, we need more plosma!!!” - Donald ‘the virus and infectious disease experts are IDIOTS, I listen to radiologists and ophthalmologists instead during a pandemic!’ J Trump.

1 Like

And you are fine. But you’re not a candidate for POTUS. There is a higher expectation, a higher standard, for POTUS wannabes.

Do you remember “potatoe”. Maybe not. You’re probably too young. But the media jumped all over that one and absolutely could not let go. You see, I remember. I am old enough.

1 Like

But he’s folksy about it, so it’s ok.

You mean

?

Or do you mean that “Poe-tay-toes? What are those?” TIFU post?
(That’s already 5 years old :frowning: time goes so fast)

Has some nice graphics on what will be available when in terms of results.

Backup

1 Like

Not so much graphics but no pay wall and state by state

And he’s already threatened there will be ‘violence on the streets’ (ordering his domestic terror groups to violently attack the government buildings where ballots are being counted) if he is shown ahead in PA as of midnight tonight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/technology/524174-twitter-facebook-label-trump-posts-on-pennsylvania-mail-in-ballots%3Famp

Admitting to crimes is always a good plan. Guess he’s counting on Abbott to pardon. Or expecting a Trump win and pardon (or a pardon before removal from office) since the FBI has taken over the investigation.

Both road rage (which all of the involved qanon are guilty of, at an absolute minimum) and hit and runs are automatic felonies in TX. There is no gray area.

Huh? He only said that if that’s what you want him to have said regardless of his words.

If he’s ahead, the violence with come from the outraged opposition. Sorry, I mean it’ll come from people peacefully protesting the election results.

No he clearly tied it to the scenario where ballots are still being processed after tonight. Which he only cares about if he’s “ahead” with only part of the vote counted. (Because he had sufficiently scared his cowardly supporters away from submitting any by mail, so those are expected to be majority votes for Biden)

Your spin is completely illogical. But I’m sure you know that.

I watch election night like people watch NASCAR races. A bunch of commentators getting excited about the same cars going round and round in circles, just waiting and hoping for something to spin out of control and blow up (metaphorically speaking, of course).

1 Like

also a good map here 2020 Presidential Election Results: Joe Biden Wins - The New York Times. has notes on each state when you hover. You just need to enter an email to view it.

Clearly it’s genius to choose a running mate who is either actually or allegedly so extreme on the political spectrum (Cheney, Pence, Harris) that nobody would wish you an untimely demise. You’d be praying even harder if he picked Warren or Bernie, I think :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha. Nice “allegedly”.

I think I’m going to check out a good movie. Will check back in a couple+ hours. Getting a bit boring!

On betting sites, Trump’s odds have moved from around 30% to win to over 60%, in the last hour or two.

“Futures dropping as the unemployment rate for pollsters looks to be skyrocketing.”

Tech 100 futures going way up on, presumably on prospects of the out-of-control pandemic situation lasting an additional four years and requiring as much remote work as possible.

Are you looking at the actionnetwork.com? I’m looking for a reliable site to check.