The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 1)

Yeah, when FL first went Trump there was a big drop and lots of vol. market thought it knew what was going to happen and dropped when it started looking uncertain. Now it’s a lot less uncertain, in favor of Trump, and it’s going back up strongly.

I’m not sure, haven’t used any of them. Betfair.com is supposed to be ok. This one has great charts:

https://ftx.com/trade/BIDEN

Here’s another

1 Like

300000 ballots currently “lost in mail” by dejoy

Domestic terrorist will be in congress.

You can throw on your guesses and it will apply it to the model. Explore The Ways Trump Or Biden Could Win The Election | FiveThirtyEight

Here’s what I currently filled in Explore The Ways Trump Or Biden Could Win The Election | FiveThirtyEight

Ohio looks early to call but threw it to TrumpPutin and AZ to team America. With those assumptions, it looks like it comes down to PA.

Edit:related to PA, where the GOP blocked any processing whatsoever of received before today…

Biden is currently down by ~600k from the in person votes currently (but they’re still coming in too).

They’re just starting to count the other ballots after midnight.

"Pennsylvania has received more than 2.5 million mail-in and absentee ballots so far, according to new data from election officials here.

That means that 81 percent of state voters who were sent those ballots have returned them. To break it down, more than 1.6 million of those ballots were from registered Democrats, 586,000 were from Republicans, and 278,000 were from independents or third-party voters."

1 Like

Pretty much

And in the later hours, “Biden winning nearly every providence in China”

Trump is up by 5% MINIMUM in states biden needs to win. Fox is still
All biden but nyt has been more fair in coverage.

Trump wins this long before tomorrow night. Even the libs … most of them anyways … will admit it.

2020 … hell of a year.

???

Not really the case. You’re including states Biden doesn’t “need” to win or states with a low percentage of votes reported.

Still looks pretty good for Biden at this point.

GA is also looking better again.

~2million more to count. The first 500k was 78% Biden, 22% Putin. ~56% edge (if it holds) would be 1.12m more for Biden

It’s not less uncertain. Looks like everything is down except tech 100 now.
Maybe from Trump’s speech “Stop counting all votes NOW! … Except in Nevada and Arizona!”

https://markets.businessinsider.com/amp/news/stock-markets-futures-dollar-trump-and-biden-race-2020-11-1029761444

^^^^^

Classic case of TDS with comorbidity denilism. Its not fatal but it sure is annoying to bystanders.

If Biden holds onto Nevada and Arizona, he needs any two of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, or Georgia.

1 Like

"The United States will formally leave the Paris Agreement on Wednesday, no matter who wins the election. "

Lol. Even Chris Christie denounced Trump’s absurd “speech” and characterized it as a blunder.

And i worship his opinion since when ?

If all the votes have been cast, I don’t see how it could be a blunder? Worst case he ends up being wrong, in which case (presuming everything is legit) he loses what he was going to lose regardless. If declaring victory prematurely adds votes to Biden’s count, something is severely wrong.

Votes have been cast. Votes have not all been counted. These two are not the same thing…

Trump demanded they stop counting votes… except in Nevada and Arizona…

1 Like

PA vote counting status

1 Like

Citation? Because I find zero reported quotes, the closest to this claim being:

Trump’s remarks essentially amounted to a demand for the legally cast votes of American citizens not to be recorded

Essentially amounted to. As in he never said it. Reinforced by the fact they don’t include the actual quote.

Are you referring to this?
““We’ll be going to the U.S. Supreme Court — we want all voting to stop,” Trump said early Wednesday.”?

That in fact says nothing about counting. If Democrats suddenly conjure up additional crates of votes to be counted, that is something to view with suspicion. The claims of potential fraud have always revolved around continuously throwing new votes into the pot until they have enough to win.

I admit, Trump brings the skepticism on himself, by so freely tossing around such claims regardless of the subject - he is the boy who cried wolf. But sometimes there really is a wolf. This is an issue all Americans should consider and take serious, not casually dismiss with a “I don’t see why anyone would even try that!”.

If all the votes being counted were cast legally, there should be absolutely no opposition to an investigation into if the votes were cast legally.