The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

I know substack is the new hotness, but I just don’t have the time to bother with keeping up with individual writers’ blogs. I think back when I first started getting the majority of my news online, I only followed 3 or 4 blogs. Now I can’t even manage to do that.

You can subscribe and get an email when there’s a new post, which is what I do for the substack ones I follow. Most of them only post 1-2 times per week, and that law enforcement one is on the low end. It might be less relevant to you than for someone who didn’t already have a LE perspective on some of the current topics and proposals being discussed.

1 Like

worst sales pitch ever
lol

1 Like

The 1-0 loss to Canada, thanks to a goal from Jessie Fleming in the 75th minute, ends any chance for Olympic gold for the team.

“It certainly wasn’t one of our better performances, that’s for sure,” a visibly upset Rapinoe told the press following the match.

we can hope for enough losses that they are kept off the medal stand.

I was just pointing out that it all doesn’t fit under one umbrella. You may not like such programs (and I’m not saying that I do), but there was an arguably justifiable basis for those programs that wasn’t “they get it, so I need it too!”. Especially in their initial incarnations, as opposed to today. It’s a far cry from the new stuff being proposed today. You can accept, even if begrudgingly, those programs while objecting to new programs without being the hypocrite they like to try to label you as.

Frankly, I missed this. Should not have. But I did. It pisses me off to be so stupid. Specifically:

Given the Marxist tendencies rampant today in America, one is safe to look to Communist China to see where we might be headed. This social credit BS is already well established there. So why not here?

You might respond that this is completely un-American, 'bout as much as anything you can conjure. That was certainly true in the past, which is a convenient excuse for me being so blind. But all the pieces are in place on the left to bring this to fruition here sooner rather than later.

It’s a future to which you all are welcome. I want no part of it!

Watch the election in Ohio today as a measure of Trump’s political strength . . . or lack thereof.

Argyll a similar thing happened in 1960. That was an extremely close election, as was this most recent one. The likelihood of corruption (Mayor Daley in Chicago) back then was greater even than it was last year. So what did Nixon do? He ignored the highly likely Daley corruption and conceded for the good of the country. I’m confident you approve of the way Nixon handled this.

When the next close election came in 2000 the shoe was on the other foot. But the Democrat, Gore, refused to concede. Instead he put the country through hell before finally giving up his fight after many weeks. And I’m confident you approve of the way Gore handled things.

Most recently it was the Republican, once again, who came out on the short end of a VERY close election. Trump has gone Gore one better, something I’m certain does not meet with your approval. And that is no surprise.

3 Likes

Except that changing the rules in advance to better accomodate those opposed to him is in fact a basis in fact. The concept of corruption encompasses far more than just the vote count.

To continue to summarily dismiss this notion and repeatedly insist otherwise is only telling everyone “We got away with it and there’s nothing you can do about it, so shut up!”. Which may be the case, but there’s no way you can reasonably expect those who disagree with you to just drop it, either.

3 Likes

I think both sides agree there was an attempted coup. They just disagree on which side did it and whether they were successful or not.

2 Likes

in addition to the cases quoted by Shinobi, you need look no further than the 2016 election where the whole Democrat party said it was illegitimate and President Trump’s victory was due to Russian interference.

5 Likes

My take on the Cuomo matter

Democrats have little to fear regarding possible loss in the next NY gubernatorial election. This is true whether or not Cuomo is their standard bearer. So:

AG James was free to do whatever she wanted where Cuomo is concerned. I’m seeing this as an effort by her to stockpile cred she will need in an upcoming action aimed squarely at Trump.

2 Likes

Alternatively, there is just too much evidence and many credible victims for the AG to sweep it under the rug. Besides, Cuomo wasn’t going to be a viable presidential candidate in the future. Nothing lost by exposing the truth, and potentially a lot gained.

2 Likes

Someone wrote up the hate crime stats report before checking the answers they found. Oops.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hate-crimes-documented-by-police-disproportionately-list-black-people-as-attackers-report/ar-AAMFfwQ?ocid=msedgntp

In at least 13 states, Black Americans were listed by law enforcement as the perpetrators in hate crimes at a rate roughly 1.6 to 3.6 times greater than the size of the state’s Black population, the report said.

In line with violent crime rates generally, one could add. If you want to watch the journalists make a bunch of unsupported excuses for this, you can read the rest of the article.

3 Likes

Under Biden: One country, two border policies

Canadians are so hated by Biden that even those who are vaccinated and test negative are not permitted to enter our country.

But on the southern border, anyone with COVID may walk across the border and be welcomed untested into America.

Only Democrats can rise to this level of lunacy.

1 Like

I forgot the satire roundup this past weekend. On topic,

I’m not making this up.

Except yes, you are.

The entire premise of his opinion is that he is entitled to more rights on his property than others are on theirs, and he is entitled to have more rights on other’s property than they do on their own.

1 Like

stock

stock2

See above Tamyra Mensah-Stock, our splendid and highly accomplished Olympic Gold Medal winning athlete in freestyle wrestling. This woman literally wraps herself in our flag and proclaims her pride and good fortune in being an American. She is a winner in every way!

But you unfortunately (see below) have to take the bad with the good:

megan

You will not find photos of that woke America hater, Megan Rapinoe, wrapping herself in our flag. And she will not be winning, nor do traditional Americans hope for her to be winning, any gold medals . . . or silver medals either, for that matter.

I’ll take an American winner like Tamyra over a screaming loser like Megan any day of the week!!

1 Like

I hate when the satire is so good it’s not funny.

4 Likes

Biden to Tesla: FU

Biden and his woke Democrat flunkies have gone out of their way to snub Tesla big time. I bet you already are able to guess why unassisted. But if you want confirmation, CNBC can provide it:

Why Musk’s Tesla was snubbed from Biden’s clean-car showcase

Think whatever you want. Tesla has been in the forefront of electric vehicle development in the USA, and that’s a fact. Period. But not if you’re a member of the Biden administration, hence impervious to reality!