The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

Maybe it does now, but if sex wasn’t on the birth certificate, couldn’t the states just ask for it on the ID/DL application without verifying medically (or from some other document)?

Maybe this is the case for people who live in a small village with one doctor their whole life. I’ve changed providers many times without disclosing my previous medical providers or medical history. I don’t have a “medical chart” that followed me since birth. I don’t think birth certificates are public record that can be so easily obtained by a third party (without something like mine or a court’s authorization).

So true. The most prominent current example is Biden’s extension of the eviction ban despite the Supreme Court already having ruled the other way. Biden had the brass to admit his malfeasance publically. When he gave the finger to the Court, he was giving the finger to our democracy itself. Something of that sort would NEVER have happened when I was young. It is the gateway to chaos.

When he who is effectively our “chief law enforcement officer” [note the AG serves at the pleasure of the POTUS] tells our highest court to go f*** itself, we have reached a new low as a country.

Compare with President Trump. He had some very, very strong opinions on matters about which (even lower) courts held contrary views. Quite often the courts spit in Trump’s face. But he never disobeyed their decisions, nor should he have. And Trump would never, ever, have ignored a ruling of our Supreme Court. It takes a filthy Democrat to do that!

4 Likes

Why would you want that in the day of people making up their sex?
Answer: You wouldn’t.

This is most likely incorrect. When you start seeing a new doctor, one of those 12 forms you fill out is for access to your medical record. On it you write down your last doctor. Your new doctor calls up your last doctor and your last doctor sends over your chart. Sure, you can refuse that process, but why would you unless you were specifically trying to be a difficult patient?

But once again, you’re just distracting from the issue. Like you said earlier, your doctor knows your sex. Just like he knows the sex of all his other patients. Include the trans ones, because they tell him they are trans. They can’t stop talking about it. Its their most defining characteristic and they are going to make sure everyone knows. So I come back to the original question… why do we need to stop doing something that is valueless and benign in most cases and useful in the others, just because some people’s feelings are hurt?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that fits the definition of a coup.

1 Like

Didn’t take long

Oregon highs schools capitulate to woke movement

In future an Oregon high school diploma will not be worth the paper it’s printed on. Any dumbass will be able to obtain such a diploma.

Oregon scraps requirement for high school students to prove proficiency in math, reading and writing

This is idiocy raised to a level I previously would have regarded as unattainable. It harms a great many good students in order that the slackers not be revealed.

2 Likes

I guess those “essential skills”, you know like reading and writing, aren’t so essential in Oregon after all. If you took all the classes, any passing (probably inflated) grade is good enough. Let’s not forget the importance of this law is to cover for the public schools and teachers unions failings, while graduating unqualified minority students.

She also declined to comment on the law, but Charles Boyle, a spokesman for Brown told the outlet that the suspension will benefit, ‘Oregon’s Black, Latino, Latina, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color.’

Well, the really stupid ones I guess. And hurt the rest when everyone assumes you were one of those dumb minorities who wouldn’t have graduated if it weren’t for these special dispensations.

Once you graduate the people you should have flunked, they can move on to the UC college system (who refuses to take any SAT or similar test scores, inflated grades and grievance status is all that’s required for college application), and after that they get pushed through there with another worthless piece of paper, it’ll be racist not to hire them.

3 Likes

Coming soon to west coast locations near and far:

Student: I wanna be a doctor!!

University: Pooof. You’re a doctor!!

Sound far fetched? Not at all. We already have:

Man: I wanna be a woman!!

Woke fools: Pooof. Done!!

and

Woman: I wanna be a man!!

Woke fools: Pooof. Done!!

Because, and you may already know this about me from other threads, my default mode is “privacy, as much as possible.” Maybe if I had serious or chronic medical issues and past treatment was relevant, it’d be different. All I know is when I change my health insurance provider (through my employer), the new insurance provider just sends me the insurance card. They don’t ask for anything. When I see a new doctor through that new insurance, they do have a few forms that ask for past medical history, but they’ve never asked about my previous providers. Or for my birth certificate. Maybe there’s a standard procedure for switching providers and my employer provides something to the new provider? I would think they’d need my permission for that and I don’t recall giving one.

This is a different topic now. Not sure if it deserves a separate thread yet…

Man, this guy’s lost more laptops than I’ve ever owned. Must be all the drugs.

I continue to be amazed that these people aren’t rioting over the rather blatant claim that they’re inherently too stupid to pass basic proficiency tests.

4 Likes

Like father like son.

The acorn does not fall far away from the oak.

1 Like

Justin Trudeau is calling a snap election in Canada. He believes his Liberals can win back the parliamentary majority they lost in the last election less than two years ago (October 2019).

This move could backfire. I hope it does. Have Trudeau’s scandals already been forgotten?

Trudeau is not under pressure to do this. He has until fall of 2023. But he thinks he can win so here we go!!

Date of election: 20 September

Noted in passing:

The liberal/Marxist American mainstream media made much this past week regarding our latest census finding a significant decrease in the white population as expressed as a percentage.

What they prefer not to mention is that the census, by law, counts everyone . . . including tens of millions of persons here in America contrary to law. These people cannot vote without, again, violating law.

On another topic:

Make no mistake: I’m no shill for Biden. I do not like Biden at all and I wish we had a different President.

However:

When I heard this morning that Bagram Air Base has been overrun by the Taliban, I did not blame Biden. Biden is POTUS whether I like it or not. The military works for him and NOT the other way around. Period.

I blame our Pentagon bigwigs for feeding Biden, and Trump before him, a line of BS. They knew all along that Biden, and Trump before him, wanted to get out of Afghanistan. They knew, damnit, but they did not want us to leave so they did not prepare properly for us to leave. Biden could not be expected to have given the detailed orders which would have resulted in a smooth leavetaking.

Again, I detest Biden. But I give him credit, even over Trump, for being decisive about Afghanistan and not buying into the self-serving Pentagon BS. Trump was on the right track as well, but Biden’s much longer perspective gave him an advantage Trump, as a short timer, never possessed.

I am sick and tired of the highest ranking members of our hopeless bureaucracy, whether it be at the Pentagon or at the FBI, thinking they run things. In America it is our ELECTED leaders who are in charge. I hope Biden fires or demotes some leaders at the Pentagon. But he most likely will not. :slightly_frowning_face:

Satire roundup

I was surprised to see the percentage of African Americans remaining relatively constant over the last 20 years as per the published stats. The only significant changes were in White and Latino percentages. Pretty evident how that happened.

1 Like

All the white social justice warriors started self-identifying as Latino, so that they could maintain their lifestyles without feeling guilty about reaping the benefits of white priviledge?

1 Like

I do not see it that way. From what I have read, the strategy was to keep a relatively small force, say 3000 men, there indefinitely. Biden‘s handler‘s insisted on a total pull out. We are seeing the results of this plan play out before us in real time. The country has been overrun and will become a haven for Islamic radicals. The people of Afghanistan, especially the women, will pay the price for the handlers’ feckless policy.

Unfortunately, the west cannot ignore this country. It’s been tried before and did not work. As before, the radicals’ hatred of western civilization will lead them to export terrorism. Sooner or later we will have to reinvade the country. If the Democrats do not destroy the USA first.

On the topic of Afghanistan, due to a masochistic streak, I listened to NPR this morning. There was a surprising amount of criticism of Biden for the disaster in Afghanistan. On a weird note, one of the people interviewed was Adam Kinzinger, the rabid anti-Trumper. He actually had a fairly cogent criticism. There were other critical pundits interviewed. In addition, the reports actually played Biden’s ridiculous pronouncements that were shown to be false only weeks after he made them.

The Left does not abandon their own and they never give up so I wonder what three-dimensional chess is being played here?

The left only “abandons their own” when an individual even FARTHER to the left (Harris) is waiting in the wings. Remember, if Biden exits the stage for any reason whatsoever, Harris will remain at the helm until 2025! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

On the pull out:

I’m pretty certain Trump wanted a full pull out as well. But the Pentagon brass was able to dissuade him for a long time. I do not like it one BIT! But Biden is POTUS now, and what he says goes (or it should). He has wanted us out and the Pentagon has known this for a while. But they never have wanted us out. So they are seeking to bloody Biden’s nose with their screw ups as we leave. I’m sure they would have done the same to Trump had he been reelected, only maybe worse.

There is too much power and arrogance at the top of our government agencies. There is too little assertiveness among our elected officials. I give Biden credit for standing his ground and taking the incoming fire from people who (supposedly) are his own subordinates.