The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

The BoJo press conference yesterday has even roiled some in our Marxist media:

BoJo himself first accepted and answered a couple of questions from his own (UK) media. Not wanting to hog the spotlight, he then sought to throw it over to Biden for questions from our American media darlings.

That’s when all hell broke loose. The press went nuts shouting questions about the border, the botched drone strike in Afghanistan, and several other Biden screw ups. As Biden sought to answer, his own handlers loudly shouted him down and proceeded to eject the entire press corps from the White House!

Biden’s wranglers by now know he is a loose cannon when speaking without a prepared script . . . . . and sometimes even with a script if he wanders. Being POTUS is not an easy job, especially not when you are as old as Biden and well on your way to senility.

Increasingly with Biden I am reminded of the Wilson presidency. President Wilson became ill and his wife ended up making a great many of the important decisions. In Biden’s case it is not Jill doing his thinking. It is instead his cadre of Marxist handlers making the important calls.

Trump never refused the press. He took on all comers and answered all questions. Sadly he cannot rescue us now.

1 Like

Another Biden Lie - Thousands of Haitians to remain in USA

Headline says it all:

Officials: Many migrants from border camp staying in US

Thousands of them are being shipped across the USA. This has been witnessed personally by AP reporters (see article).

2 Likes

What is actually happening is that we learn sites that spew garbage and then figure everything else from them is also garbage. There’s no point in wasting time on sites that routinely get things wrong. If the news is true it will show up elsewhere–and the lack of showing up elsewhere is a pretty good indication it’s not true.

1 Like

the lack of it showing up elsewhere is a pretty good indication that the rags that got it wrong aren’t interested in stories that make them look stupid.

maybe, just maybe, all the places that printed stories supporting the russian disinformation claim aren’t too keen on reporting a story that proves that they were bad at their jobs

you act like there is an incentive on the right to print a story confirming their original story was true, but there is no corresponding incentive on the left to ignore a story confirming their original story was false.

3 Likes

Exactly. Please tell me your favorite sources of news in case there are any I have omitted from my black list.

Also, you might want to add this guy to your list of journalists you don’t believe, along with all the illegal government spying he helped disclose.

Sure, opinions can be wrong. That’s why they are opinions.

This is about tangible things. Again, which of those tangible things are you claiming to be fake? Because they’d have to not exist for the story to be wrong.

And again, you can interpret those things however you want. But this isn’t about interpreting anything, it’s about their existence. So which of those things don’t exist?

The point is you are taking sites with a track record of making things up as if they mean anything.

1 Like

But enough about the NYT and Washington Post and their lies about Russian collusion.

3 Likes

So again, which of those things are you claiming to be fake? Because you are either disputing the information, or you are avoiding the information. You dispute it because you think it is false, or you avoid it because you are worried it isnt false. Focusing entirely on who is reporting it rather than what is being reported is inherently avoiding it.

4 Likes

Biden poll numbers remain excellent (considering)

Biden is hanging onto his base without effort. Regardless which major job approval poll you consult, he is well north of 40% approval. Considering his performance so far, that is a most reassuring outcome for POTUS. But why . . how could this be possible?

Biden’s support comes from a combination of bleeding heart liberals and Marxists, two groups of people closely related to one another. The Marxists in particular are relishing Biden’s bulldozer approach to traditional America and her time-tested values. The liberals find Biden a desirable alternative to performance oriented Republicans. Some of the liberals might be uncomfortable with Biden’s solid record of across-the-board failures. But they nevertheless support him given an alternative they are completely unable to embrace. The Marxists, of course, are relishing the damage Biden is doing, from open borders to wildly spendthrift fiscal policies certain to cut our country down to size and soften us up for Marxist approaches and methods. Anything bad for America is manna from Heaven for the Marxists.

So bottom line Biden is doing fantastic with all the people that matter most to him and to his Democrat allies. He has been able to inflict a great deal of damage on our country in only a short interval of time. And you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!

3 Likes

Because he still ain’t Trump.

1 Like

I do not think polls have any credibility. Recall that the polls uniformly said in November 2020 that Biden would win handily.

your reasoning makes sense but the numbers that it applies to may be different.

And nationwide poll numbers are not very meaningful for predicting political outcomes. They may be skewed by deep left states like California and New York.

see this from Florida

The gap between Florida’s registered Democrats and Republicans, which has been steadily closing nearly every year since 2012, is a few thousand voters away from the GOP pulling ahead for the first time in state history.

Despite two decades of Republican dominance on a statewide level, Democrats in Florida have managed to maintain their edge in the number of registered voters. But that lead is now down to about 24,000, according to data from the Florida Department of State — far from the 558,000-voter-advantage Democrats had nearly a decade ago.

Mayorkas to America: Anchors Aweigh!

Of all the Biden henchmen, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is perhaps the most dangerous and pernicious. His hatred for traditional America and our values is off the charts. But you want proof, right?

Mayorkas has declared that while many single Haitian illegals will be returned, family units with pregnant women will be allowed to remain here. The key for Mayorkas is the pregnancy. He knows once that anchor baby is born on American soil the entire family unit will be nearly impossible to deport. How, after all, can you send momma and poppa back to Haiti (where they belong) when their child is an American citizen?! This would instantly bring, from the left, heavily publicized accusations of “splitting up families”.

It is easy to perpetrate a ruse of this sort on tens of millions of Americans who are unable even to name the three branches of our government. And millions of other Americans will never read about this Mayorkas outrage in the liberal media sources they patronize.

Stick a fork in traditional America. It is done.

Pelosi: I said it. But I didn’t mean it!

Only fools take anything Nancy says seriously. Several weeks ago she made a hard promise to allow a House vote on the hard infrastructure measure. That bill already passed in the Senate on a bipartisan basis.

Nancy’s promise back then: We will vote on the hard infrastructure bill in the House on the twenty seventh of September.

That was then. This is now. And Nancy has the problem that her promised date is just four days hence. So what to do?

Nancy reached into the Democrat playbook where truthfulness is at a premium. Questioned yesterday about her promise, Pelosi was suddenly non-committal.

Nothing Democrats say or promise should be taken at face value. There are no exceptions.

see my post on the tax proposal thread. Pelosi and Schumer claim that they have a deal on tax increases. There’s a lot of furious maneuvering going on now. The only certainty is that the taxpayers will take it in the shorts.

1 Like

Yesterday the Democrats on the appropriations committee stripped the funding for the Israeli Iron Dome missile defense. Today the House passed a single issue bill with the funding.

1 Like

Exposed: Multi-millionaire Joe Biden owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes

This revelation comes from the non-partisan Congressional Research Service. The infraction took place during the Trump administration when Biden was out of office and is not ongoing at this time. However, with Biden constantly championing taxation of the “rich” and paying your “fair share”, the level of hypocrisy here is off the charts!

Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes, government report indicates

It will be interesting to see whether any left wing media sources carry this story. Despite the obvious authenticity, I doubt that will happen. Something like this is wildly at odds with their template. Beside that, none of their “Biden can do no wrong” readers would believe this about their hero anyway.

So apparently the Cyber Ninjas found that Biden won Arizona by a few more votes than previously counted and recounted. What a very good use of time and money indeed. Next up, Texas also has too much money so they’ll give it a shot as well… Kudos to cyber ninjas (or others) for milking them though.

This came up already during the campaign IIRC. Seems shady enough to me and a bit rich to claim $800k salary on $13M of book sales and speaking fees from someone pushing for the rich paying their fair share…

But I wonder why the IRS did not investigate it then when it was under the Trump administration. We’ll see if the IRS get more funding, whether they decide to go after it. I wouldn’t hold my breath though.

Regarding Trump’s loss in AZ and (quite likely though not certainly) in other contested states as well:

Trump’s claim of voting fraud has always been highly suspicious. What happened was not fraud per se, and is not what most of us would think of as fraud. Yet Trump was insistent on use of that term.

What happened was voting rules in a variety of close states changing on account of the pandemic. In some states, e.g. in Pennsylvania, those voting rules changes were pushed through in contravention of a state’s constitution. Or in Georgia, as another example, the Secretary of State is not empowered to make such changes unilaterally. But it happened anyway, regardless.

However that sort of thing is not fraud, at least not as I envision fraud. Plainly, had voting rules changes not been made, many people would not have voted . . . . because of the pandemic.

Of course many such improper voting rules changes assisted the Democrats in a big way. That is why they are trying to make such changes permanent, so they will be in place even after the pandemic is finally gone (if it ever is).

1 Like