The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

I know that when preparing for college over 20 years ago, I went to the school counselor to look in the big book of scholarships that were available. And the first thing I noticed was that I was not eligible for 2/3 of them simply because I was a white male.

5 Likes

Coming up Wednesday: Biden/Putin

My own characterization of this event:

Mr. Magoo meets Darth Vader :laughing:

Woe is you. Gubment needs to prohibit people from deciding where their donations go and redistribute them to you? Talk about entitlement.

As a white male, I was fortunate to have better than average circumstances in my upbringing (as opposed to many is systemically disadvantaged minority groups). I worked my ass off in school and had plenty of full scholarship offers.

Entitlement? Try racism. Itā€™s the exact definition of racism. Either you object to it, or you dont. Iā€™m not saying I shouldā€™ve been eligible for everything, Iā€™m saying that the blatant hypocrisy is profound.

Itā€™s no more ā€œentitlementā€ than claiming a black kid should not be excluded from eligibility because of their skin color. Which is an expectation that is regularly promoted and celebrated.

Which came from the decisions your parents (and your parentā€™s parents) made, which are available to everyone. If a minority feels screwed by their circumstances, they need to blame their parentsā€™s decisions that put them in those circumstances, and pledge to make better decisions that do not put their own children in the same situation. They are as capable of ā€œworking their ass offā€ as you were.

I do not deny that such ā€œprivilegesā€ are a couple generations behind for a lot of minorities. But everyone needs to do the legwork to build the requisite foundation that facilitates the priviledge over time. Not demand the same privileges be handed to them, while continuing to do what has prevented them from attaining the privilege on their own. There are plenty of poor white kids getting screwed by their circumstances too. Change begins at home, regardless of race.

3 Likes

Biden cancels mothers!

Joe Biden and his Democrats have officially done away with mothers.

Lest you think this is impossible and Iā€™m just making it up: So help me God Iā€™m not. There is no more official language than that contained in proposed legislation. It is in that context that Biden has replaced the word ā€œmotherā€ with the phrase ā€œbirthing peopleā€!!

Also, nota bene:

At one time this sort of literal insanity was found on only the outer lunatic fringes of the Democrat party. No longer!

Today this is mainstream Democrat discourse and philosophy. To them mothers and motherhood are OUT!

Do you remember when the phrase ā€œAmerican as motherhood and apple pieā€ was used to describe core American values and principles? No longer. Democrats have removed motherhood from their lexicon. Will apple pie be next?

Bidenā€™s 2022 budget proposal erases ā€˜motherā€™ for woke term ā€˜birthing peopleā€™

5 Likes

Top ten mainstream media lies used to defeat Trump last fall

There were many more than ten such fabrications, so your list might vary from this.compilation:

No. 1 is the oldest and biggest: Trump colluded with Russia to win in 2016 and might be a Russian agent.

No. 2 , the ā€œMuslim banā€ that wasnā€™t?

No. 3 , the mantra that the 2017 tax cuts were only for the ā€œrichā€ despite studies showing 80 percent of the population benefitted?

No. 4 the ā€œkids in cagesā€ firestorm

No. 5 was the Ukraine impeachment of Trump

No. 6 Hunter Bidenā€™s laptop

For No. 7 and the rest, go here:

The mainstream mediaā€™s top ten lies about Trump

1 Like

Participants here be aware we are in the month of June, it is almost the middle of the month, and upcoming is the end of the SCOTUS term when all the pivotal decisions are handed down.

Iā€™m not going to go through the cases individually. But with important SCOTUS decisions in the offing, here is a reference which will allow you to follow the upcoming action:

Five big upcoming Supreme Court decisions

Conservatives have to hope for the best. It is, after all, us vs. the Washington, DC cocktail party circuit.

2 Likes

That story doesnā€™t mention the race of any of the victims or suspects. So what exactly is your point is posting it?

1 Like

What does race have to do with anything? Qop and russian funded nra have been blocking sane gun legislation (even that supported by the majority of gop voters).

In spite of your race, good upbringing. Sounds like a misdiagnoses to me.

I like to say Iā€™m not white, but actually Iā€™m very fair for a Native American. I can decide my racial code when marking a form. Great parenting for me also.

But why you include your parents in that statement leads me to wonder ā€œwhatā€™s he talking aboutā€? Sounds phony to me!

Did anyone else notice, over the weekend, the constant, never ending, mentions by the mainstream media of the Pulse nightclub attack five years ago?

It was a horrible mass shooting incident which the media propagandists seek to use as a reminder of American hatred of the entire LGBTQ community. But not one time did any of them mention:

The Pulse attack five years ago was carried out by a Muslim extremist named Omar Mateen. He was unaware he was attacking a nightclub favored by gay people. He chose his target, instead, because of its physical location.

In a 9-1-1 call made shortly after the shooting began, Mateen swore allegiance to the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and said the U.S. killing of Abu Waheeb in Iraq the previous month ā€œtriggeredā€ the shooting. He later told a negotiator he was ā€œout here right nowā€ because of the American-led interventions in Iraq and in Syria and that the negotiator should tell the United States to stop the bombing. The incident was deemed a terrorist attack by FBI investigators.

Was the attack itself a horror? Of course it was. It was a tragedy.

But is this an example of LGBTQ targeting? Not at all. Not even in the slightest. But that is just one more thing the mainstream media does not want you to know.

3 Likes

Our last two posts were about race. I assumed he was continuing with that theme. The Chicago shooting was in the Southside and the Savannah shooting was in the projects. I was just wondering what the point of @Argyll posting the article was.

2 Likes

Another thing I need to mention.

You tried to put me down when I spoke about Black English in schools.
It was a controversial language issue, Ebonics or Negro dialect. Short lived, Oakland School board wanted to teach students the way they naturally spoke.

2 Likes

Those opposed to such ā€œsaneā€ gun laws miraculously dont have such issues happening in their backyards. Gun violence doesnt track with gun laws, it tracks with other societal issues. So maybe we should stop harping on the red herring and start addressing the actual causes?

Ooops, I forgot. Itā€™s racist and intollerant and tyranical to mention such things that are often the actual causes. So weā€™re stuck with a desire for more gun laws as the only acceptible reaction, no matter how hollow and ineffective it may be.

5 Likes

Greenwald remembers and calls them out on this.

The following year, the local paper that most extensively covered the PULSE massacre, The Orlando Sentinel , acknowledged that ā€œthereā€™s still no evidence that the PULSE killer intended to target gay people.ā€

Exactly. The notion that Mateen hated and was targeting gay people fits the left wing mainstream media template to a ā€œTā€. But the truth, that he was a Muslim terrorist bent on revenge against Americans, any Americans, runs contrary to the lies they work hard every day to sell.

So what do they do in their reporting? They purposefully leave out critical information in order to create an impression among their readers which does not reflect reality, but which instead serves their political goals.

1 Like

Biden appears foolish at G7 as he wrongly seeks twice to correct Boris Johnson

Itā€™s called ā€œplaying into a stereotypeā€. In this instance we have sleepy Joe Biden, the stereotypical doddering old fool, twice certain BoJo has overlooked his BFF, Cyril Ramaphosa. For anyone unaware, Mr. Ramaphosa is President of South Africa. And in case youā€™re just awakening, Mr. Ramaphosa is black.

Is this making more sense now?

Bidenā€™s misguided admonitions were a play to his black base. They were most likely instinctive. Biden knows who it was that awarded him the big chair over Trump.

BoJo 1 . . . . Biden 0

Biden doesnā€™t seem like he could remember the etiquette for meeting the Queen during his British trip either. Blabbing about what they talked about was the main one.

Biden rests at ease knowing his sycophantic American mainstream media would never consider telling the American people about his faux pas ridden performance.

Can you imagine their excitement if it were Trump instead, and if he made mistakes! Our media would be unable to contain themselves and there would be countless stories of how many times and how seriously Trump messed up.

But Biden can do no wrong.

4 Likes