The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

Biden shutters VOICE

When illegal immigrants commit crimes, including very serious crimes, against American citizens, who you gonna call?

Don’t call Joe Biden. He doesn’t want to know about your problems. In fact:

Biden has just turned VOICE on its head. It now has been reconstituted to assist illegals!! This is merely the most recent example of Biden’s “America last” policies.

Biden shutters VOICE

I apologize for that link. Because it is the AP version of this news it has a horribly left wing, anti-Trump, slant. More rational, intelligent, news of what Biden has done has not yet emerged. The AP unfortunately spews only left wing propaganda. Still, couple of quotes from Miller are in there and are spot on:

Steve said this closure is a “moral stain on the conscience of our nation.”

Steve likened the new office to the Drug Enforcement Administration opening “a call center to help drug dealers get lawyers and amnesty for their crimes.”

One thing for certain: What Biden has done constitutes an outrageous attack on America and on all legal American citizens.

3 Likes

Satire roundup

1 Like

White people need to accept what’s happening right now. And not misdirect by pretending pointing out racial abuse right now is being called to account for things that happened 200 years ago. You have to have a knowledge of history, though, to stop repeating it.

White people celebrate Independence Day, right? That happened 245 years ago.
They also celebrate Confederate heroes. That happened 160 years ago. Some of them celebrate Nazis. That was 80 years ago.

What’s happening right now is those charged with enforcing the law are outright refusing to do so. Maybe you should review your history regarding what happens when laws are considered optional when inconvenient to the agenda being pushed.

4 Likes

"… white southern politicians designed the distribution of benefits under the GI Bill to uphold their segregationist beliefs.

So, while white veterans got into college with relative ease, Black service members faced limited options and outright denial in their pursuit for educational advancement. This resulted in uneven outcomes of the GI Bill’s impact."

I believe from everything I see & read here on our sites that you are a raciest.
IMO you hate white people. Maybe you even hate our American country. (sounds like it)

Personally I’m not fond of several groups, Black Lives Matter, such a hateful group. I don’t know a thing of you, except what I read here. Maybe you are black. I’m not white, but I certainly agree with the conservative political viewpoint.

Yes, I love celebrations of our country. You forgot the 4th of July.

Several years ago, MBA player’s started showing up on court with their warm up shirts posting BLM. We were season ticket holders & I didn’t approve of that sight on the playing court. Many of those players couldn’t hold a decent paying job if not for basketball. But they felt so comfortable wearing those shirts. I even remember when Blacks tried to force on all Americans their way of talking. That didn’t last long!

So it goes, we can all spout our own opinions. We are free Americans.

Independence Day and July 4 are one in the same…

1 Like

Thanks, zzz

It’s par for the course with the poster, not knowing the 4th of July is Independence Day.

“raciest” isn’t a word. “MBA” is not a sports organization. “player’s” is supposed to be "players’ "

What is "I even remember when Blacks tried to force on all Americans their way of talking. " even supposed to mean? Your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

I’m old enough to remember the majority of public owned confederate statues (that were still up) getting torn down last year and white people generally supporting it. Last I saw, thousands of people (mostly white) would stop at nothing to make sure someone that publicly celebrated confederate heroes or nazis lost their job. So I don’t know what USA you’re talking about when you make the claims that these people and occurrences are common enough that they prove your points.

Lest we forget, those “white southern politicians” were all Democrats.

My own white ancestors, all northerners and Republicans, literally fought and laid down their lives in a noble effort to free black people from oppression and slavery. I still to this day have some of the memorabilia from their Civil War efforts.

Also for whatever it is worth others of my ancestors, going even further back, fought and died in the Revolutionary War to free America from Great Britain’s boot heel and bring our country into existence in the first place.

2 Likes

I dare say, especially in certain areas of the country, that racist attacks by black Americans on white people are as prevalent as white Americans attacking blacks.

4 Likes

Our beloved Mr. know-it all is at it again. Correcting a poster, not only for substance but grammar.
Thank you so much… You’re a good one!

Reminder

Today, 6/14, is Flag Day.

Noticed them being put up? No. I was not alive to see them put up. I was alive to notice them being torn down the past few years.

I never once alleged that racism isn’t still a thing. I’m just pointing out how far we’ve come since it was a common occurrence. As for segregation, I see it more today by minority groups wishing to exclude whites than the other way around.

Racist attacks come in all flavors. As a cop, the most common racist attack I saw was young black men specifically robbing middle aged illegal latino immigrants. 1. because they were generally “unbanked” and carried more cash 2. they were less likely to call the police because of their immigration status 3. if they called police, the language barrier made it harder for us get the information needed to catch them quickly. After catching a couple guys once and getting them to admit that they specifically targeted hispanics, I was told by a supervisor NOT to write it up as a bias incident.

Of course those things have happened. No one here has said they haven’t. Do they happen as much now as they used to? How often do they happen now? Are some minorities now actually being chosen by a school or employer FOR a spot because of their race?

Very few people are ignoring what has happened. A lot of people are ignoring how much society has changed for the better though.

This is an example of you taking something said by someone you usually disagree with and reading it in the worst possible light. You therefore came up with a conclusion about my statement that has nothing to do with what I actually said. Go back and re-read my post and please point out ANY word or phrase that can be even remotely construed that I was saying I had a problem with people that removed confederate statues or the removal of confederate statues in general.

1 Like

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/4-mass-shootings-6-hours-173448621.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink

Those aren’t racist, they’re just boring regular murders, and you can’t ask the victim to inconveniently prove otherwise…

Hopefully Biden can further the cause of racial justice by stopping collection of these racist crime stats. I mean, someone who can do math might realize that interracial violent crime was done something like 6x more often by the oppressed group (not even adjusting for population sizes), but that’s just racist math talking.

I get over half a million cases of the oppressed mostly peacefully taking reparations (or worse) from their oppressors, while only some 80-90k the other way. Those were from 5 years ago, I’m sure they’re way up since the Canonization of Saint Floyd last year. But like a wise man said,

There are four kinds of homocide: felonious, excusable, justifiable, and praiseworthy, but it makes no great difference to the person slain whether he fell by one kind or another - the classification is for advantage of the lawyers.

Also, those white women should really stop marginalizing their rapists by reporting them to the police.

5 Likes

Police in Austin, Cleveland, Chicago and Savannah were all investigating on Sunday mass shootings that erupted over a six-hour streak that began around 9 p.m. on Friday and spilled over into Saturday morning.

I wonder what these mayors have in common, besides being apparently bad at providing safe cities for their residents?

Are Democrats normally this violent or just incompetent?