The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

The Republicans should win in GA unless Trump screws it up again. And I wouldn’t put that past him.

Will Trump ever look forward, with 2020 in his rear view mirror, and place the concerns of the American people ahead of his personal vanity?

I’m not holding my breath.

1 Like

Help do the job the FBI and mainstream media won’t - search Hunters emails for evidence of crime, influence peddling, tax fraud, or just general debauchery.

https://bidenlaptopemails.com/

The lie that hobbled the Conservative movement

Comment:

Of course it is against the law to lie to law enforcement, and in particular to the FBI. One does so only with immense hesitation. But the Sussmann lie, in my view, was WELL worth the risk and its importance certainly outweighed any possible penalty. It was a highly skillful and strategic lie. It was genius in my humble opinion.

For anyone unfamiliar, a very brief review:

Sussmann told the FBI that Trump was colluding with the Russians. That was a lie, but it is NOT AT ALL the more important or pivotal lie, and it is not the subject of this post. The focus lie happened when Sussmann told the FBI that he was acting on his own and not as a representative of, or advocate for, the Hillary campaign.

It was that second lie which forced the hand of the FBI, causing them to open an investigation into Trump’s alleged Russian collusion. After that the Democrats quickly went public with news of the investigation. This, together with the ensuing Mueller probe, hobbled Trump’s entire agenda and administration for at least two years.

Had Sussmann told the truth, that he was in reality speaking as a Perkins Coie operative, the FBI would not have acted in the first place. They well knew the Perkins Coie Law Firm worked for the Hillary campaign. The FBI would have viewed the matter correctly as merely the customary political food fight that it was.

But Sussmann lied to the FBI, hatching a brilliant scheme to derail the Trump train. And the ruse worked. Trump never knew what hit him, and he twisted in the wind for at least two years while Hillary smiled like the proverbial Cheshire cat.

Of course eventually the country realized how silly was the entire matter. This in particular following the catastrophic Mueller in-person testimony before Congress. But that came much too late to save Trump. The lost years remained lost. This was followed during his final two years by Trump having to confront COVID-19, without a vaccine, for his final year. So Trump ended up with (very roughly) a single year, 2019, of unencumbered opportunity. And don’t forget, thanks in large part again to that Sussmann lie, Trump’s final two years were hampered with Democrat control of the House!

Bottom line, politics as played by Democrats is hardball. And Trump got beaned!!

2 Likes

NBC News drops bomb on Biden crime family

Talk about “friendly fire”! This is unprecedented.

The real news here is not so much the Biden family perfidy. Any follower of Conservative news already knew about that in great detail. We have been aware of it for a long, long time.

The real news, instead, is rare honest reporting by NBC News, an instrumentality after all of the DNC.

Have the Democrat Party overlords made an executive decision that Biden will not be their POTUS candidate in 2024? Are they moving now to take him out?

These and other questions are raised by such reporting as we find here.

2 Likes

Totally unrelated Elon Musk news

12 hours later…

Obviously democrats hardly ever get reported on for sexual harassment (Tara who?), but now he’s fair game.

2 Likes

TBF, Clinton’s activities have been reported and kept alive for decades. Not long ago, Monica was in the (MSM) news every couple of months, as the first MeToo victim.

1 Like

NY politics and how there’s lots of infighting as they keep losing congressional seats as their populace flees for greener pastures.

Since the end of World War II, New York’s House of Representatives delegation has shrunk to 26 from 45. No other state has lost so many seats.

Why do New York Democrats find themselves fighting to divide a shrinking electoral pie among incumbents? Because their state has experienced an economic decline that has slowed population growth and propelled outmigration, taking congressional seats away and reducing the state’s once-formidable political influence in Washington. Given that Democrats have dominated Albany for decades, they have few others to blame for the state’s—and their own—political decline.

1 Like

No big shock there. You could not pay me enough money to where I’d be willing to live in the leftist hell hole called New York City.

People living there today have to be wondering:

“Where the heck is Snake Plissken when we need him?”

1 Like

Satire roundup

1 Like

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/amateur-hour-at-the-white-house-briefing-room/ar-AAXA8Pi?li=BBnb7Kz

Here was the answer verbatim, per the official White House transcript:

Jean-Pierre: “So, look, I think we encourage those who have done very well — right? — especially those who care about climate change, to support a fairer tax — tax code that doesn’t change — that doesn’t charge manufacturers’ workers, cops, builders a higher percentage of their earnings; that the most fortunate people in our nation — and not let the — that stand in the way of reducing energy costs and fighting this existential problem, if you think about that as an example, and to support basic collective bargaining rights as well. Right? That’s also important. But look, it is — you know, by not — if — without having a fairer tax code, which is what I’m talking about, then all — every — like manufacturing workers, cops — you know, it’s not fair for them to have to pay higher taxes than the folks that — who are — who are — who are not paying taxes at all or barely have.”

The original question about how raising taxes on corporations lowers inflation did not get answered.

Maybe Trump should’ve been given a little more slack for his typical press conference performances?

1 Like

Mainstream media maintaining ABSOLUTE radio silence - but you can read about the Mook fiasco here!

Speaking of world war, Biden’s not being too diplomatic on the Eastern Front.

1 Like

She’s an example of what happens when people are selected based on characteristics different than just being competent at their jobs.

3 Likes

Or maybe not, give the old guy a break.

1 Like

Glen Greenwald interview. Nice recap of the Hunter laptop story, and how the same people who said it was disinformation back in 2020 before the election are fine with admitting it’s definitely true now (NYT, WashPo, etc).

2 Likes

Russia-gate was a Clinton hoax after all. Updates from the Durham prosecution. In the latest news, the Hillary campaign made it up and framed Trump. Fake connections to Russian banks, fake dossiers, etc. the actual claims had since been debunked, but they hadn’t proved her campaign or personal involvement. Her own lawyer testified to this recently - he was billing her by the hour for his efforts lying to the FBI.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-did-it-robby-mook-michael-sussmann-donald-trump-russia-collusion-alfa-bank-11653084709

The Russia-Trump collusion narrative of 2016 and beyond was a dirty trick for the ages, and now we know it came from the top—candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton. That was the testimony Friday by 2016 Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook in federal court

In his testimony, he stated that Hillary Clinton personally approved a plan to spread the lie that Trump was colluding with Russia via secret servers to the media. He also admitted to being briefed on the conspiracy.

4 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-judges-one-paragraph-ruling-gives-anti-racist-activists-a-lesson-in-civics/ar-AAXNGcz?li=BBnb7Kz

“The legislature, not the judiciary, is the proper branch of government to hear petitioners’ prayers,” Nervo wrote in the ruling. “The petition improperly seeks this Court to make education policy and, therefore, presents a nonjusticiable controversy.”

Finally, a judge that just wants to judge, not legislate. And in NY, no less…

3 Likes

Never let a tragedy go to waste. What we definitely don’t need is the school safety bill that’s been languishing since Sandy Hook. Instead, clearly what we need is the new Democrat Domestic Terrorism bill that goes looking for white supremacists everywhere in government agencies.

2 Likes

Red China extending influence in the South Pacific

Some of these island nations were once British, then became independent and moved naturally into the orbit of Australia and New Zealand.

Now that is changing:

I see this as only an opening salvo from the Chinese Reds, as they move to overshadow Australia and New Zealand later this century. The Chinese are patient, but they know very well where they want to go.

Lest anyone forget: Red China is a communist nation. The people there are not free.

Inhabitants of those ten Pacific island nations are free . . . . . for now.

1 Like

Speaking of Asians, they seemed to figure out how to be poor largely without being violent criminals, something a few other groups might learn from if they weren’t busy blaming The White Man for their ills.

A snapshot of poverty in NYC from two years ago. Crime is way way up since.

At 1.2 per 100,000, Asian murder arrest rates were nearly one-ninth of black rates. If poverty were the principal cause of crime, we would expect Asian rates to be as high, if not higher, than those of blacks. That the Asian rates are relatively low illustrates what I call the “crime/adversity mismatch,” a recurring phenomenon. As I observe in my history of crime: “Throughout American history, different social groups have engaged in different amounts of violent crime, and no consistent relationship between the extent of a group’s socioeconomic disadvantage and its level of violence is evident.”

4 Likes