The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

Oh, come on , shin. Drag queens can be very entertaining. Maybe not particularly conducive to a learning environment, but they can be just as entertaining as any other performer.

Now dont get me wrong, I have no doubt that the Democrat’s purpose for having a drag queen in a school would be another matter entirely. As long as the kids are allowed to think that he/she/it is funny, I dont know that I’d have a problem with it, but instead I suspect the poor kids would get suspended for laughing about it.

Report: Drone attack behind mysterious blast at sensitive Iranian ballistic missile site

According to a report by Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Qabas, the alleged attack overnight Friday was carried out by drones that took off from an area a mere 6.2 miles from the target.

A mysterious blast occurred in western Tehran overnight Friday following a drone attack on a ballistic missile development facility,

Iranian sources were quoted by an Iranian opposition journalist living in exile as saying that the target of the alleged attack was a strategic base belonging to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in the capital.

The sources said the short-range rockets along with ballistic missiles were being developed at the military complex.

https://www.israelhayom.com/2022/06/19/report-drone-attack-behind-mysterious-blast-at-sensitive-iranian-ballistic-missile-site/

Satire roundup

1 Like

Homeless, theft, and drugs, and the criminal enterprises that support them once San Fran decriminalized everything.

1 Like

A big ask:

Please pause, even if only for five or ten seconds, to consider the following:

Imagine if any sort of report whatsoever emerged of Trump showering with Ivanka when she was young. That notion is gross and cringeworthy, I well realize. But pause to think about the reaction, to such a thing, by the American mainstream media. They would go nuts, and their attacks on Trump, for such outrageous conduct, would easily rival those of the January sixth committee currently. I seriously doubt Trump could survive such a charge from a reliable source.

Biden also has a daughter. Her name is Ashley. She is troubled. And in her diary, recently discovered, she makes mention of having showered with her dad when she was young. What do we hear about this from the American mainstream media?

Crickets

Total silence. No outrage, no reporting whatsoever.

America:

One country. Two entirely separate behavioral standards, one for Republicans and the other for Democrats, one for those favored and supported by the press, the other for persons hated and detested by the press.

Ivanka Trump today is 40 years of age. Ashley Biden today is 41 years of age. Both women were born in 1981, Ivanka a bit later, in the fall of that year.

Two women. Two remarkably different behavioral standards for their dads owing purely to political biases and prejudice. Pause, even if only for a brief moment, and think of the unfairness.

3 Likes

Uh oh. Not a good time with possible war with Iran in the near term. In the meantime, Biden is planning a trip to Saudi Arabia and Israel. What could possibly go wrong?

Read this post by Steven Hayward of powerline. He thinks Biden wants to pull a rabbit out of the hat and declare peace between Israel and Iran.

Is Biden hoping to make some kind of dramatic breakthrough on “Middle East peace” with some kind deal with the Israelis and Palestinians? It’s the kind of thingb he and his circle of knuckleheads might think could work, in which case they’ll make Neville Chamberlain look pretty realistic and hard-headed in retrospect. There is no chance this can succeed, but Biden and his clown posse might be committed to it, and be desperate enough to think it can rescue the Democrats from their forthcoming midterm wipeout.

The left-wing media are vermin but we just have to deal with it. It does as much good to get upset with them as it does to get upset with a rattlesnake.

It does more good to find, support and vote for candidates who will fight them. Maybe they could start with a tiny step like removing taxpayer funding from PBS and NPR.

Reliable source? The information would be declared ‘fact-checked’ as infallable long before the source was ever revealed.

Biden loses Texas vote!

The Texas Republican Party just voted ‘overwhelmingly’ to reject the legitimacy of Biden’s 2020 election win and is trying to stir up fear about ‘possible fraud’ in the upcoming midterms

“We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election,” a statement released on Monday by the Texas GOP said, calling Biden an “acting President” who was “not legitimately elected by the people of the United States.”

“We believe that the 2020 election violated Article 1 and 2 of the US Constitution, that various secretaries of state illegally circumvented their state legislatures in conducting their elections in multiple ways, including by allowing ballots to be received after November 3, 2020,” the party said in its statement, which outlined positions that it adopted at its convention in Houston.

This is what I have been declaring all along. And this is not “fraud” per se; not in the usual and customary meaning of that term.

What happened in 2020 is this:

• There was a pandemic in the land
  • Hence many people were afraid to vote in the conventional manner
  • Therefore officials tried to make it safer for people to vote
  • In the process they violated a variety of laws and/or constitutional provisions, state and/or Federal

Again, that is not conventional fraud. By focusing on fraud, and by incessantly using that term to describe what happened, Trump has left a mammoth opening for liberals to label him a jackass election denier.

So was there real, actual fraud? There likely, inevitably, was some. But there was not enough to toss the election to Trump. Bottom line is Trump got hosed on account of the pandemic.

As treasonist and anti-democracy as this will be made out to be, didnt we just sit through 4 years of countless liberals saying similar about Trump? I seem to recall even a special prosecutor and everything, trying to validate such claims…

I dont think it was as much about safety, as it was a convenient excuse and opportunity to skirt the required process for altering election law.

3 Likes

Reshaping young minds

Queer theory, whiteness, critical race theory now part of West Point curriculum!

It took two FOIA lawsuits for the Biden administration finally to release the above news.

Do not hold your breath awaiting disclosure of this news by the American mainstream media. We would not want to lose you!!

2 Likes

Asking the hard questions about Jan 6.

1 Like

Democrat cities getting what they voted for - more rights for criminals, less rights for victims. And more crime, of course.

Six major cities nationwide, including New York and Los Angeles, are already on track to surpass last year’s staggering rates of violent crime, data shows.

Reports of homicide, rape, assault and robbery are on pace to break 2021 levels halfway through the year – with a 25.8% surge in violent crime in the Big Apple atop the list

NYC, LA, DC, Philly, Baltimore, Atlanta.

2 Likes

And New Orleans

I’m from Kentucky

My pronouns are “He” and “Haw”

When you can live anywhere, why Chicago? Historical accident and $600M in donations to try to help a bunch of Democratic government that didn’t want to change was no longer enough. The richest guy in IL calls it quits.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ken-griffin-moving-citadel-from-chicago-to-miami-following-crime-complaints-11655994600

“If people aren’t safe here, they’re not going to live here,” he said then. “I’ve had multiple colleagues mugged at gunpoint. I’ve had a colleague stabbed on the way to work. Countless issues of burglary. I mean, that’s a really difficult backdrop with which to draw talent to your city from.”

Mr. Griffin is the wealthiest resident of Illinois, so his departure will hurt state tax collections on both the individual and corporate side. It could also be a blow to Chicago’s philanthropic scene; Mr. Griffin has given more than $600 million in gifts to educational, cultural, medical and civic organizations in the area, spokesman Zia Ahmed said.

4 Likes

I’m glad someone has reduced being President to a few easy to follow note cards.

1 Like

And people were so horrified at Trump’s decorum, or lack there of.

I guess when it’s your desire to pull the strings behind the scenes, you do need a really good puppet. Supposedly that person has even been named, although I dont recall it being noted here at the time…

4 Likes

I’m going to say it right here and right now. I’m going to vote for Trump in 2024, unless someone or something spectacular wakes me up.

Possible….

I’m so tired of Biden and his followers and I can’t wait for November election. :blush:

2 Likes

Democrat liberals turn on Liz Cheney

:rofl:

Too funny

Meanwhile, sweet Liz is begging them for help she desperately needs:

There is not a dull moment in this life. :woozy_face:

1 Like