The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

Satire roundup

(see thread title)

. . . the civil war . . .

Sobering.

Listening (only) to serious discussion this morning arguing we already are in a civil war.

It’s the Marxists vs. the capitalists, they are saying. The former are attempting to seize control of America, the latter are struggling to maintain control.

Marxists using every lever at their command to overturn existing order:

• flood USA with expensive illegal immigrants

• stoke inflation by raising energy prices

• unbridled support for woke agenda

• unrelenting attacks on opposing leadership

• so much more

I don’t think it’s accurate or helpful to describe something as war when it isn’t war.

1 Like

It’s a cold war. Were you alive during the cold war between the free world and the Soviet Union?

Description of this as a war is spot on and I stand behind it 100%, as do a great many others. Such a description is both accurate and helpful.

1 Like

There were plenty of wars fought on other countries’ lands during the cold war. “Proxy wars” was the term used. Military advisors, money and equipment sent to these theaters by both super powers.

The Cold War itself was quite passive, little more than nonstop posturing to deter the other side from taking any aggressive action (and what was agressive was descrete and tactical). What we have today is very bluntly aggressive; the liberals arent trying to keep conservatives contained in their own corner, they are actively trying to force their positions onto everyone and eliminate the corners that dont agree with them. I dont think it really compares at all to the Cold War.

Neither do I. Nor does it compare to the Civil War. I’ll start thinking of it as a potential civil war the moment that there are real secession movements that gain substantial traction in more than one state.

CNN is talking up Biden admin disfunction. Interesting.

I read the article and was flabbergasted at the arrogance and self-importance of these celebrities. BTW, how exactly can the White House effect the decisions of the SCOTUS? Neither Biden, Obama, Trump or any other president could or should.

The impression I got is that liberals fear the midterms and want to blame Biden. He’s now the easy target. Just ignore that the average independent voter is fed up of wokeness, lawlessness, etc. If anything, SCOTUS is giving liberals a new lease on life.

On the worthless media coverage of the Biden scandals

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-and-the-press-whos-the-real-degenerate-media-election-biden-laptop-trump-2020-headlines-11656703119?mod=opinion_major_pos8

In the latest of the never-ending laptop revelations this week, he’s seen responding to his son’s requests for thousands of dollars, which his son then apparently spent on Russian prostitutes. With his iPhone, Hunter makes and saves a video of himself haranguing one of these women to confirm for the camera that he didn’t physically assault her.?

Choice comment

We have a corrupt President and a corrupt national security infrastructure all protected by a corrupt national media.

But they tell us Trump is a danger to democracy?

2 Likes

The media cannot report fairly, honestly, or comprehensively on Hunter and his laptop, or on Ashley and her diary. So doing would nuke the entire Biden administration . . . . and they know it!

That said:

Along with many others I pray Trump does not announce his 2024 POTUS candidacy until after eighth of November. So doing would take the spotlight off Biden and his failures cornucopia.

With sadness I fear Trump cares little about possible mid term election impact. He will do whatever he believes is best for Trump.

2 Likes

I cant really imagine how jumping in front of the election would be to his benefit?

Far be it from me to have the ability to read Trump’s mind. But he might conjure the notion that a formal candidacy would offer him better leverage to push back against, for example, “the committee” . . . . or to fight off any indictments which currently are threatening.

I’m not saying that makes sense. But notions do not always have to make sense for Trump to embrace them.

Biden team fails to accomplish Richmond, VA mass shooting

This is a win for traditional America, a loss for the sorts of persons supported by Biden. Two illegals were intercepted by heroic Richmond police before being able to kill Americans:

Roommates Julio Alvarado-Dubon, 52, and Rolman Alberto Balacarcel, 38, were arrested separately and each charged with being non-US citizens in possession of a firearm, officials said. The pair may face additional charges, according to police.

Court documents said both men were in the country illegally, and a Richmond police spokesperson said both men were from Guatemala, according to the Associated Press.

While we won this battle, we are losing the war. Biden’s open borders stance is allowing in far more hostile illegals than it ever will be possible for us reliably to intercept. And this is to say nothing of the incoming drugs.

It remains to be seen how aggressively Biden’s Justice Department will come to the aid of these two illegals, doing what it can to defend them and keep them in our country. These are, after all, Biden’s chosen people.

1 Like

And either current or soon to be Democrat voters.

1 Like

I dont see any mention of the fact that these people face a nonstop barrage of attacks demanding that what they think doesnt matter because they are terrible horrible no good very bad people for not blindly falling in line with and actively cheering the latest liberal ideology BS. The violence is escalating because it is becoming the only voice they have left.

You can add in a bunch of psychosis inducing and increasing widespread depression / anxiety meds and legal weed into that mix while you’re at it.

1 Like

How it was going two days ago

• be like Japan to solve our gun violence.

How it’s going tonight

• Japan needs more common sense gun control apparently.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20220708-japan-ex-pm-feared-dead-after-apparent-shooting-local-media

This would be like someone assassinating Trump right now, although I guess Abe was more retired at this point. Obama maybe.

The recent US shooter was apparently a crazy druggie.

This gentleman, sadly, has passed.

Mr. Abe was an ardent anti-communist, a friend of America, and a friend of Trump.

CCP involvement is suspected here.

True or not, it’s a win for them.

2 Likes

Beware the military industrial complex -

President Dwight David Eisenhower, 1961

Through his determined attacks on both American and North American energy production, Biden and/or his flunkies have financially assisted Putin with his ongoing war against Ukraine. Who else benefits?

Weapons sales by the American military industrial complex, in support of the Ukraine military, continue apace. Biden hurt them when he closed down Afghanistan, but he is making up for that with Ukraine.

Always follow the money. And pay heed to the above words of a great American, President Dwight David Eisenhower.

2 Likes