It appears likely at this writing that a COVID-19 vaccine, perhaps more than one, will become available to us in the not too distant future. What criteria will need to be fulfilled before you personally get the shot(s)?
- I’m good to go the moment I become eligible. It cannot happen too soon.
- I’m OK generally with a vaccine, but I don’t want to be on the leading edge. So I might hold off a few weeks, but no more than a month.
- The vaccines are probably OK but I will wait at least two months before I get the shot. You never know what might happen.
- I’m hesitant and concerned about unforeseen downsides to the shot. I will let things play out for at least three months before I get vaccinated.
- This is unexplored territory and I have serious and deep concerns about them putting a needle into my arm. I have no specific time frame. I’m strictly gonna wait and see.
- The vaccine is highly likely to be trouble, and to do far more harm than good. There is no chance I ever would risk vaccination. Period.