When will you allow yourself to be vaccinated?

The Left is not amused

1 Like

And who could have more moral authority than a Tweet/Twit accounter/accountant/account?

Disclaimer: I have no connection with Auschwitz other than relatives who did and did not survive.

Tris

A “minor change” is still a change!

Pfizer/BioNTech’s COVID-19 Vaccine Formulation Tweaked

Do not be concerned. The FDA says its all good. :grinning:

No worries No worries No worries No worries No worries No worries . . .

oops

1 Like

RCP is a respected website as far as I know, lending some credence to this Cohen/RFK Jr. interview. RFK Jr. is remarkably outspoken on a variety of topics. Here are a couple of lifts:

you know, Anderson Cooper’s not going to put me on CNN because CNN is run by pharmaceutical companies that gives, you know, 70% of revenues the evening news are coming from, from NPR is, you know, Bill Gates giving $319 million to the public television and, and the so-called independent news. Anybody who wants to criticize pharmaceutical products or government or question government policies cannot do that on a normal network TV, social media. They’re thrown off. If you’re a person who has suffered a vaccine injury, and you talk about that on Facebook, you will be evicted. You’re not, you will never get on a TV program to talk about that.

When Ron Johnson, Senator from Wisconsin, had a group of people, of physicians and people who’ve been injured – clearly injured by vaccines, including people who were part of clinical trial, ended up public hearing in front of the United States Senate committee last week and recorded their sworn testimony. And all of that was removed from YouTube.

Cause you are no longer are allowed to criticize government policies.

COHEN: Based on your findings, do you believe that Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates should be investigated for criminal wrongdoing?

RFK JR.: Yes.

COHEN: Plain and simple?

RFK JR.: Of course. I mean, I think Fauci’s policies – 80% of the people who died from COVID should not have died.

We should’ve been doing early treatment like the Chinese did. The Chinese put early treatment protocols with chloroquine, which is hydroxy – the cousin of the hydroxychloroquine.

In April, they had protocols with all the drugs we know are effective, anti-coagulants, anti-inflammatory steroids, hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, and then vitamins, Vitamin D… they had dozens and dozens of Chinese herbs on their protocol that they published.

And guess what? They obliterated the pandemic after a month and a half using early treatment, the Chinese had three deaths per million population, you know, but Tony Fauci, had 2,200 Americans. We have the biggest body count in the world because of his policies. We have, we have 4.2% of the global population. We had 14.5% of the casualty COVID casualties. Why is that a success? Right. Of course he should be criminally prosecuted because what he did was clearly, clearly demonstrably purposeful.

Here is a link to the entire RCP piece:

RFK Jr.: Fauci And Bill Gates Should Be Criminally Prosecuted For Gross Negligence And Profiting Off COVID

3 Likes

Healthcare worker mandate blocked by the courts

2 Likes

Federal contractor mandate blocked in the courts, judged likely unconstitutional

3 Likes

Canada - “papers please”

Arguably a recent negative test, previously allowed as an alternative, would be better than a vaccine since it’s not like the vaccines prevent you from getting infected and transmitting the virus (just reduces both those risks by half or so vs Delta).

But I guess that depends if your goal is to prevent the spread of the virus or to bully your citizens into getting vaccinated.

2 Likes

Bump, to make room for more xerty goodness…

Germany - taking the voluntary out of the vaccines.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-01/merkel-calls-for-mandatory-shots-restrictions-for-unvaccinated

Merkel is recommending that people not fully vaccinated be prevented from going into restaurants, movie theaters and non-essential shops. She is also calling for mandatory Covid shots starting in February 2022.

She’s on the way out, but that’s how things are leaning.

1 Like

AZN blood clots. As suspected, when the vaccine gets into your blood, it interacts with the platelets there and apparently they group together. Then when your immune systems finds it, it attacks both the platelets and the virus, and eventually can create antibodies that attack your own platelets causing the rare and often deadly disorder.

One more pitch for aspiration, if nothing else.

3 Likes

German study of covid risks to kids by age group, and also by whether or not they have any health issues. See charts at end.

The 5-11 age group was at lowest risk, especially the otherwise healthy ones. Only deaths in healthy kids were the youngest group (<5), who were higher risk than even the teens generally. The death risk to a healthy kid 5-18, at least from the time studied, is less than ~1 in 500k. Could well be much lower, but when you have no deaths at all, it’s hard to say with what probably those deaths that didn’t happen, indeed didn’t happen.

All kids were at low quite but similar risk of the full body covid inflammatory syndrome.

2 Likes

Another bump, just in case there’s more…

2 Likes

Reminder to all “birthing persons” or “pregnant people” to get their vaccine and also to breast feed their baby. Covid complications during pregnancy are definitely worse, both for the mother and for risk of miscarriage. Afterwards, the various immune cells from vaccination are at least partially transferred via milk to the baby which is also good because covid can be bad for babies moreso than kids.

2 Likes

A vaccination pitch to help stay out of the hospital and to avoid covid generally. Risk of death post-severe covid was 2-3x higher in the following year for survivors.

The 12-month risk of mortality was assessed in unadjusted Cox regressions and those adjusted for age, sex, race and comorbidities. Separate subgroup analyses were conducted for (a) patients aged 65 and older and (b) those <65 years.

The 12-month adjusted all-cause mortality risk was significantly higher for patients with severe COVID-19 compared to both COVID-19 negative patients (HR 2.50; 95% CI [2.02, 3.09] and mild COVID-19 patients (HR 1.87; 95% CI 1.28, 2.74). The vast majority of deaths (79.5%) were for causes other than respiratory or cardiovascular conditions.

These are not obviously covid related deaths, ie not from clotting or breathing causes, but some other bad mechanisms in terms of covid screwing up your body in a ongoing way.

3 Likes

I’d question if this was the case.

The people I know who were hospitalized with covid and then struggled for months after, now say the covid infection wasnt particularly bad (yes, they were initially hospitalized because of covid, so it wasnt “mild” either).

Their ongoing complications have revolved around the fact the doctors wouldnt allow them to continue taking their previous medications while infected, and so their now-untreated conditions raged uncontrolled causing countless cascading issues.

So I wonder how many of these supposed covid-complications are actually caused by the covid infection, and how many are due to neglect while focused on treating covid.

3 Likes

Certainly possible. My question reading that was just that being hospitalized for a serious condition is bad for you generally, so I wasn’t sure what the control would be for that (non covid hospitalized people?). For example, they saw higher mortality risk after severe cases for the elderly, which is entirely plausible since for many older people, it won’t take much to tip them from healthy to weakened, immobile, etc and just being on a ventilator at all for example is associated with ongoing health issues for months afterwards. But the elderly didn’t see more mortality risk after mild cases, while non-elderly adults did, so I do think there’s something going on but I’m not sure exactly what.

4 Likes

The older you are, the more likely your underlying medical anomalies/conditions have already emerged and been diagnosed?

A 30 year old and a 70 year old may have the same mild heart condition, but the 30 year old hasnt suffered a reason to undergo the tests needed to uncover it yet - so the condition is already factored into the 70 year old’s mortality risk (and thus doesnt increase it), but not the 30 year old’s (and thus does increase it when covid causes it to be discovered).

3 Likes

+1 these are IM for a reason. Wonder if the mRNA makes a difference to clot cascade

1 Like

Yes, indeed. mRNA vaccine side effects are not so much the clotting issues, which seem to be specific to the adenovirus vector and how it can interact with platelets, but myocarditis and other weird issues from getting the vaccine in the blood where it can enter, and your immune system subsequently attack, heart cells, liver cells, nerve cells, etc, besides the muscle cells where it’s intended.

I posted this earlier about a mouse experiment where they gave the human mRNA vaccine IV vs IM. 30-60% of the IV group had evidence of heart damage, some had liver damage, etc. the IM group was fine.

Conclusions: This study provided in-vivo evidence that inadvertent intravenous injection of COVID-19 mRNA-vaccines may induce myopericarditis. Brief withdrawal of syringe plunger to exclude blood aspiration may be one possible way to reduce such risk.

3 Likes

Papers please, the NYC edition.

Starting December 14th, the program will require children aged 5-11 to show proof of one vaccination dose for those [dining, fitness, entertainment and performance] venues.

The mayor also announced a first-in-the-nation vaccine mandate for private-sector workers. The mandate, which will take effect on December 27th, will apply to roughly 184,000 businesses.

1 Like