When will you allow yourself to be vaccinated?

I didn’t see the source, and darn near blew up my keyboard with Blanton’s. Minimal sleep over the last three weeks has made me grumpy, and apparently unobservant. Thank you for a very nice laugh to help wind down the day/night.

President no longer, Biden has assumed the role of American dictator. He is now DOTUS.

But wait. There is more; much more.

Biden’s “you must vaccinate” attack is solely for Americans. There is no requirement whatsoever, under this new edict, for thousands of illegals to be vaccinated before being distributed thanks to dictator Biden, by plane and by bus, all across our once fruited plain.

Here we once again find Biden’s hate and scorn reserved for American citizens while his love and caring overflow in the direction of people who do not belong here, have no right to be here, and cost us money while spreading disease.

If forced vaccination is so important, why are illegals not included in Biden’s ridiculous mandate?

So Sept 17 marks the start of “Constitution Week”.

Will Biden be issuing the annual proclamation?

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/STATUTE-70/pdf/STATUTE-70-Pg932.pdf#page=1

Has anyone else noticed that in all those surveys about being vaccinated, they ask the reason why you got the vaccine. “I worry about my health”, “to protect others”, “I feel it is my duty”, etc, etc, etc from a list of options. But not a single option that even hints at “IT WASNT MY CHOICE!” or “I WAS FORCED TO!”.

It’s almost as if everyone is being very careful not to accumulate tangible data on how many people were compelled to comply against their own wishes. “Forcing people to be vaccinated is a myth - see, all the data proves everyone chose to for these very nobel reasons!”

If forced vaccinations have been deemed appropriate, I’d think making it a requirement for receiving welfare benefits would be by far the most productive mandate.

Funny how that’s never remotely been suggested by anyone.

2 Likes

Well, much like Fauci on many topics, Biden was against vaccine mandates (and masks ones) before he was for them. Consistency is definitely not been our leaderships’ strong point. This was Dec last year.

Meanwhile, Rand Paul had some choice (and sensible) words for any mandate that doesn’t consider people who’d already had covid as exempt given they are seemingly at least as well protected as a vaccinated non-survivor.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/chiproytx/status/1436387990297882628

Video of Fauci being asked, how do you make the case to people who have had COVID and don’t want the vaccine because they have natural immunity, and a new study from Israel backs them up?

Fauci’s answer: “I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that.”

Chip Roy’s point makes sense to me.

2 Likes

Doesn’t that make it seem like Fauci is just a mouthpiece? That he’s kind of just throwing up his hands too, with a “I don’t know why they want me to draw a line here either!”

1 Like

Risks to kids, esp boys and young men.

The Telegraph

Teenage boys more at risk from vaccines than Covid

Young males are six times more likely to suffer from heart problems after being jabbed than be hospitalised from coronavirus, study finds

Teenage boys are six times more likely to suffer from heart problems from the vaccine than be hospitalised from Covid-19, a major study has found

Children who face the highest risk of a “cardiac adverse event” are boys aged between 12 and 15 following two doses of a vaccine, according to new research from the US.

My son is in that group and has been vaxxed. More so to protect elderly parents. Luckily he had no symptoms at all, not even fatigue etc.

But this study will give me pause for any boosters for him. Any other studies for kids?

One side benefit is he didn’t need to isolate from school after multiple exposures since he’s vaxxed

1 Like

That’s the only mandates. For >100 employees there is no vaccine mandate. They can instead just test every week.

That’s a great benefit, to be able to freely spread the virus through his school without concern!

1 Like

less likely with the vax… or so they say (CDC guidelines). Time will tell but if the virus is here to stay I’m not keeping the kids home unless they’re symptomatic, if they’re vaxxed

1 Like

Oh, I’m not criticizing you (if that’s how it sounded). It’s the stupid rules they’ve concocted, where tons of healthy kids get sent home while potentially infected kids are given free reign.

2 Likes

My 2 year old was exposed. Brought him to the pediatrician to get a test. A week later they call to say he’s negative, and oh by the way, he can’t come in for his 2 year wellness appointment until it’s been 14 days since his exposure, so the appointment scheduled in 2 days needs to be rescheduled.

Explain to me how that makes any sense.

5 Likes

UK study finds vaccines halve the chance of longer term symptoms if you get a symptomatic case of covid (as well as reducing the chance of getting a symptomatic case in the first place).

We found that the odds of having symptoms for 28 days or more after post-vaccination infection were approximately halved by having two vaccine doses. This result suggests that the risk of long COVID is reduced in individuals who have received double vaccination, when additionally considering the already documented reduced risk of infection overall

1 Like

Okay. Now remove select risk factors from the equation, and what is the risk and benefit for the remaining population? The “findings” section only breaks out an implied greater decrease in symptoms for those over age 60.

1 Like

I think it applies to everyone. See chart below, where you want to be below 1 for reduced odds of the given outcomes. Blue dots are fully vaccinated outcomes.

In univariate models adjusted by age, BMI, and sex, there were lower odds of long-duration (≥28 days) symptoms following two vaccine doses for all participants (OR 0·51, 95% CI 0·32–0·82; p=0·0060; appendix p 7).

There’s the full data comparison between groups and p-values, etc, in the row on “symptoms >28 days” in table 2.

But now remove those with the second most pronounced risk factor, and what does that leave?

Plus, the odds may go down for younger people, but that risk is starting at a much lower point. So while it may also go down by half, the incrimental benefit is much smaller. Half of “20” is a significant reduction, but half of “5” not so much.

2 Likes

That’s not an answer to my question, at least that I can tell, so go fish.

1 Like

'Ol Doc Fauci finally answers the question of natural immunity vs. unnatural immunity from vaccinations. His answer tells you all you need to know about him.

“That’s something that we’re going to have to discuss”. Really? What the bleep have you been doing? It’s not like this is a novel question. Nor is it Chinese made. You’re “going to have” to discuss it. Is that a monumental chore? Isn’t it something you should have already discussed?

Bureaucrats! Harumph!

2 Likes