When will you allow yourself to be vaccinated?

Austria applies their lockdown measures only to unvaccinated (only allowed to go outside for essentials). To enforce this, their police will stop anyone out and about to confirm their vaccination credentials or else subject them to a $1500 or so fine.

Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg told reporters in Vienna on Sunday. “Therefore we decided that starting Monday … there will be a lockdown for the unvaccinated.”

“Papers please”.

3 Likes

People forget that the Nazis truly believed it was the right thing to do, too.

1 Like

The creepiest justification for vaccinating children is that it would “help schools safely return to in-person learning as well as extracurricular activities and sports,” in the CDC’s words. The United States has been singularly cruel to children throughout the pandemic, closing schools and masking students for extended periods despite extensive evidence that these measures were unnecessary and harmful. Sweden showed that keeping schools open throughout the pandemic—without masks, social distancing, smaller classes or strict quarantines—did little to endanger students, teachers, or the community. Other European countries have also kept schools open without forcing young students to wear masks. Today, with most American adults vaccinated, there’s less reason than ever to close schools. Yet instead of apologizing for their previous child abuse, officials are placating neurotic adults—and teachers’ unions—by threatening still more punishment unless students submit to vaccination.

4 Likes

Forget the foreign examples. Hundreds of thousands of American school kids have been attending in-school since Sept 2020, with the same results.

Its no wonder that so many are concluding there is a secret agenda behind this vaccine, at this point it starts to become the only scenario that makes any sense.

3 Likes

OSHA gives up trying to enforce their (probably) unconstitutional vaccine mandates for the time being.

https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/ets2

While OSHA remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies, OSHA has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS pending future developments in the litigation.

3 Likes

Uh, in light of a court order. I don’t think any govt entities EVER give up power willingly.

ETA: And one more reason that I am hesitant to believe all the “perfectly safe and effective” mantras that have been trotted out and tarted up:

2 Likes

No shock here. The government generally, with the willing assistance of our mainstream American media, is doing all in its power to “sell” vaccinations to the American public. Hence news of any negative outcomes will be squashed and suppressed, lest it cause people to hesitate where vaccination is concerned.

1 Like

The headline: “OSHA Instructs Federal Agencies Not to Record”.

The actual statement mentioned in the article: “OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements”.

Is there no difference between “instructs not to” and “will not enforce”? Not enforcing a recording is not the same as instructing (i.e., demanding / preventing) not to.

Good catch. “We’re going to give the appearance of following the court order, but still let the Federal agencies do what we wanted them to anyways.”

1 Like

True, but my point was that the headline was written to cause outrage where none is warranted, and it worked:

I see it only causing outrage in those who insist that everyone just absolutely must get vaccinated.

The misleading headline pacified the objectors, in implying they were walking back this attempted regulation, and diverted their attention to the lack of reporting on this [non]announcement instead of the braizen intention to circumvent [another] court order.

2 Likes

By that logic, you would be happily complacent with the DOJ saying "hey, don’t discriminate against the alphabetters, but we’re not going to complain/punish you if you do.

Austria is no longer discriminating against the unvaxxed. Lockdown for everyone -

1 Like

65% seems pretty high to me.

We will only accept 100% compliance. Resistance is futile. For our Austrian audience, widerstand ist zwecklos.

1 Like

Following up. in addition to the full national lockdown, Austria announced that vaccines would be a national requirement for everyone by Feb next year.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/19/europe/austria-national-lockdown-intl/index.html

“For a long time — maybe too long — I and others assumed that it must be possible to convince people in Austria to voluntarily get vaccinated,” Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg of Austria said on Friday. “We therefore have reached a very difficult decision to introduce a national vaccine mandate.”

Here’s the NYT fawning over how great that would be.

Or maybe “Impfung macht frei“?

1 Like

The Left is not amused

1 Like

And who could have more moral authority than a Tweet/Twit accounter/accountant/account?

Disclaimer: I have no connection with Auschwitz other than relatives who did and did not survive.

Tris

A “minor change” is still a change!

Pfizer/BioNTech’s COVID-19 Vaccine Formulation Tweaked

Do not be concerned. The FDA says its all good. :grinning:

No worries No worries No worries No worries No worries No worries . . .

oops

1 Like

RCP is a respected website as far as I know, lending some credence to this Cohen/RFK Jr. interview. RFK Jr. is remarkably outspoken on a variety of topics. Here are a couple of lifts:

you know, Anderson Cooper’s not going to put me on CNN because CNN is run by pharmaceutical companies that gives, you know, 70% of revenues the evening news are coming from, from NPR is, you know, Bill Gates giving $319 million to the public television and, and the so-called independent news. Anybody who wants to criticize pharmaceutical products or government or question government policies cannot do that on a normal network TV, social media. They’re thrown off. If you’re a person who has suffered a vaccine injury, and you talk about that on Facebook, you will be evicted. You’re not, you will never get on a TV program to talk about that.

When Ron Johnson, Senator from Wisconsin, had a group of people, of physicians and people who’ve been injured – clearly injured by vaccines, including people who were part of clinical trial, ended up public hearing in front of the United States Senate committee last week and recorded their sworn testimony. And all of that was removed from YouTube.

Cause you are no longer are allowed to criticize government policies.

COHEN: Based on your findings, do you believe that Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates should be investigated for criminal wrongdoing?

RFK JR.: Yes.

COHEN: Plain and simple?

RFK JR.: Of course. I mean, I think Fauci’s policies – 80% of the people who died from COVID should not have died.

We should’ve been doing early treatment like the Chinese did. The Chinese put early treatment protocols with chloroquine, which is hydroxy – the cousin of the hydroxychloroquine.

In April, they had protocols with all the drugs we know are effective, anti-coagulants, anti-inflammatory steroids, hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, and then vitamins, Vitamin D… they had dozens and dozens of Chinese herbs on their protocol that they published.

And guess what? They obliterated the pandemic after a month and a half using early treatment, the Chinese had three deaths per million population, you know, but Tony Fauci, had 2,200 Americans. We have the biggest body count in the world because of his policies. We have, we have 4.2% of the global population. We had 14.5% of the casualty COVID casualties. Why is that a success? Right. Of course he should be criminally prosecuted because what he did was clearly, clearly demonstrably purposeful.

Here is a link to the entire RCP piece:

RFK Jr.: Fauci And Bill Gates Should Be Criminally Prosecuted For Gross Negligence And Profiting Off COVID

3 Likes