Which One is the Democrat?

Obama’s priorities were not ones which put America first. There is nothing meaningless about labelling Obama a liberal. It’s shorthand. The ENTIRE liberal agenda is a catastrophe. There is no good for America anywhere therein.

If you insist on specifics, consider all the things President Trump changed when he took office. Burdensome regulations were eliminated, the Obamacare mandate was obliterated, the wall was begun, so much more . . . everything liberals oppose. The stupid Paris accord, which penalizes us while the real offenders skate, was left behind. The asinine obsession with climate change was set aside and we finally became energy independent.

Internationally, finally there was progress on Middle East peace because we came down hard on Iran instead of coddling them. The European elites at least began to pay their fair share of our cost to defend them. The wall was going up to help protect us from foreign undesirables and drugs.

Shoot, I cannot think of all the stuff, there is so much. As I said, the entire liberal agenda is self-evidently erroneous. Nothing could be more obvious.

So it seems this thread is really because one politics thread wasn’t enough?

6 Likes

Shoot, I cannot think of all the stuff, there is so much. As I said, the entire liberal agenda is self-evidently erroneous. Nothing could be more obvious.

There is a lot of right-wing tropes in your post to unpack… but absolutely nothing in your post addressed anything “hellish” about Obama’s presidency, unless you thought the insurance mandate was “hellish”, I guess.

3 Likes

It’s to make fun of “liberals” and their “looks”. Talk about juvenile. Just like looking at cliques in high school.

2 Likes

It’s to make fun of “liberals” and their “looks”. Talk about juvenile. Just like looking at cliques in high school.

You mean you can’t tell that lady #2 is liberal from her completely normal way of smiling in public?

4 Likes

The smile was the clue? I thought it was the eyes that say something like… “I know better than everybody else because my IQ is the highest, best IQ since the IQ test was invented”. You know, like liberals talk.

3 Likes

Democrats have a “look”? Everyone knows?

This is all news to me.

4 Likes

I think shinobi is referring to our Mandingo sized *******.

I think shinobi is referring to our Mandingo sized *******.

But Rush Limbaugh said that women were more turned on by conservatives that also practice Red Pill techniques. :stuck_out_tongue:

I listen to Rush & I don’t believe you. I never heard of your expression. Actually I looked online to find out of what you were talking.

Bug Eye is a disgrace! And I see you are a follower here today.

And I was asked to be eliminated for a mild expression some time ago.

SUCH UNBELIEVABLE NONSENCE!!

I listen to Rush & I don’t believe you. I never heard of your expression. Actually I looked online to find out of what you were talking.

Bug Eye is a disgrace! And I see you are a follower here today.

And I was asked to be eliminated for a mild expression some time ago.

SUCH UNBELIEVABLE NONSENCE!!

It was awhile back, but he very definitely devoted at least one show to talking about it shortly after Trump was elected.

Not sure what your last 3 lines are going on about, though.

Appreciate all the responses to interrogatory posed in the OP.

But am surprised the voting is so close. Perhaps liberals are not as recognizable to others as I had supposed! Regardless:

Will give it another day or two and then the big reveal. :grinning:

Let’s have the reveal. :relaxed:

Let’s keep it a mystery. Because this is stupid and childish.

scripta, thought I let you know, after a while I’m going to go to Panda Express & pick up some authentic Chinese. So good!

I thought you’d boycott them for buying into the hoax (they are to-go only)

2 Likes

What hoax? To-go is what I want.

Why, did Panda Express change their entire menu? :smile:

2 Likes

OK, sure. Certainly all the votes are in by now, and I have closed the voting.

Candidate #2 is the Democrat.

The two ladies were opposing one another for a US House of Representatives seat representing Iowa’s second Congressional district. The Republican lady, a doctor, currently is leading the race by just 47 votes and has claimed victory. A recount is anticipated.

If the Republican ends up victorious she will have flipped the seat.

I order online & pay. I didn’t notice much change in the menu. Quick operation.