Alliant Credit Union

Try shortening that url to www.alliantcreditunion.com

It sounds like they’re gathering/sharing/selling “metrics” from someone else that’s in the uBlock blacklist. Citi does the same.

3 Likes

Citi works fine for me with ublock.

That just goes to the homepage, not to my account.

Hmmm… I just let it sit there for like 8 minutes and it loaded. It probably is trying to get to some blocked scripts.

2 Likes

I did not mean to imply to you that ublock had anything to do with it, Although I’m surprised that you (Ublock) have blocked citi’s “sharing” sites and that it still works for you, it doesn’t work for me with Noscript enabled, and Ublock out of the picture.

Got uBlock and NoScript, here’s the screenshot of the NoScript settings on a loaded site:

The logon page also has code.jquery.com set to Trusted.

I’ll be honest not everything always works, like I may not be able to go to the ThankYou site after logging in to citi.com. I have to login at thankyou.com. Also I don’t sign up for accounts using these settings, because I think nexus.ensighten.com is required, and not shown above iesnare.mpsnare.com is also required to track referrals and promotions and such. But not needed to see balances or make payments.

2 Likes

Any particular issues with nexus.ensighten.com?

I just limit external scripts as a general rule.

2 Likes

Curiosity :rage: made me look up No Script. I don’t use Foxfire, but wish I’d started using way back in the day .
My security system sure does need some help.

:rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

Foxfire…Firefox???

1 Like

The Browser is Called Firefox :laughing:

4 Likes

Thank @craig10x.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. My setup included the exact same settings. However, I was trying to apply for a CC from one of the many "pre-approved to apply) offers that I’m inundated with. I ended up calling, and got the Phillipines, I think. When they asked for my SSN, I just couldn’t do it. Yes, it’s not logocal, but that didn’t matter. I’ll find another offer.

ETA: It’s also not logical. :wink:

I did mention that I don’t sign up for accounts using these settings. Signing up (applying) requires all kinds of trackers.

1 Like

The Alliant site is now loading quickly and I didn’t change anything. Must’ve been a bug on their end.

2 Likes

Alliant CD opened on the 3rd paid a 2nd dividend in ten days. Opened 2-03-23, divs paid 2-14 and 2-23.

2 Likes

Can’t log in to Alliant today. 400 Bad Request.

I just logged in. No problem.

1 Like