2 Likes

That is 0.60% now.

3 Likes

Today’s drops:

National Cooperative Bank Impact Money Market was 1.11% now 0.91%
Ally Bank Online Savings was 0.80% now 0.60%
Citizen’s Access Online Savings was 0.80% now 0.60%
PurePoint Online Savings was 0.60% now 0.40%

Sure hope Alliant doesn’t drop to 0.40% on the 1st too!

2 Likes

Boy, that 0.40% at PurePoint is just stunning. What a kick in the head!!

I don’t expect Alliant to go that low. But you never know.

From Customers Bank. Effective, October 1, 2020 the APY for all Ascent Money Market Savings accounts with balances of $25,000 or more will be reduced from the current 1.10% APY to 0.80% APY.

I also got a separate email from them a week before about the 1.00% Commercial Interest Checking Plus account on balances of $100,000+. Wonder if that rate will drop too.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any mention of Yotta. Has anyone signed up and won anything ? Doc has an overview [Changes] Yotta Savings Review: Get Steady Interest + Lottery Chances At Big Win - Doctor Of Credit

I am hoping alliant will have worked in most recent offer. Anyone have a current nwfcu w alliants as dd s datapt? Thx

Yes, I have the Northwest Checking bonus deal. I’ve used TIAA for the DD. I think it is working, but who knows for sure until we receive the $300 bonus. The 3 DD are posted now for me.

FNBO Direct dropped to 0.50% APY

2 Likes

Has anyone received the $300 NWFCU bonus with just 3 alliant ach deposits? Has anyone tried mobile check deposits as the dd requirement (they worked at service cu)? Any answer appreciated as I only did 3 from alliant as I have very few other choices but if mobile check deposits worked I could get that done in time (just barely).

Drops 10/1 through today:

Customer’s Bank Ascent Money Market was 1.10% now 0.80%
CommunityWide FCU High Rate Quarterly was 1.00% now 0.90%
Vio High Yield Online Savings was 0.83% now 0.76%
CIBC Agility Online Savings was 0.80% now 0.70%
Synchrony High Yield Savings was 0.75% now 0.65%
TIAA Bank Yield Pledge Money Market was 0.75% now 0.55%
PenFed FCU Premium Online Savings was 0.70% now 0.60%
CommunityWide FCU High Rate Monthly was 0.70% now 0.60%
Rising Bank High Yield Savings was 0.65% now 0.60%
Capital One 360 Performance Savings was 0.65% now 0.50%
EBSB Direct Money Market Special3 was 0.62% now 0.40%
FNBO Direct Online Savings was 0.60% now 0.50%
Credit Karma Savings was 0.44% now 0.40%
Investor’s Bank eAccess Money Market was 0.40% now 0.25%

4 Likes

I’m not familiar with the NWFCU bonus offer.

I’m pretty certain the deal is now dead. NWFCU was opening a new branch a month or two back, and this bonus offer was tied to that grand opening.

I continue to check fairly regularly for my three hundred bucks. I could use the money, but:

Nothing yet :roll_eyes:

There are other Keesler fans here on account of that wonderful HIMMA Plus account. That account, BTW, continues to be available as before with only a very slight interest rate reduction. You can view the current HIMMA Plus rates here:

HIMMA Plus is the best liquid money account out there

But this post is less concerning the HIMMA Plus account and more about Keesler itself. It’s a wonderful financial institution but with a teensy weather-related wrinkle owing to its location in southern Mississippi.

If you’re doing business at Keesler, be aware that at present Hurricane Delta is heading their way. Delta might, or might not, disrupt Keesler operations temporarily depending on its exact path, as yet undetermined. So if you are conducting important business there:

Forewarned is forearmed. Keep a weather eye. No surprises.

1 Like

Not everyone is able to qualify for the Keesler HIMMA Plus account. I understand that.

For those unable, T-Mobile checking offers a possible alternative with interest on liquid funds currently standing at 1%:

Link to T-Mobile checking

As you evaluate this opportunity, please ignore that this is an RCA. Yes, you can earn something higher than the 1% if you jump through hoops. But today, if you cannot get into HIMMA Plus, 1% APY is a good rate of interest on liquid funds all by itself.

ETA

Sorry bad link. I have updated it.

ETA

Forgot to mention that today HIMMA Plus is down to 1.35% APY for smaller balances, so this T-mobile account is only thirty-five basis points off that mark.

Note: RCA stands for rewards checking account

Is this rate locked for a certain period of time? If not here’s another option for 1%:

1 Like

I believe not. Many thanks for your input!

Today’s drops:

CFG Bank High Yield Money Market was 0.90% now 0.86%
Nationwide (Axos) Bank My Savings was 0.80% now 0.70%
Colorado Federal Savings Bank was 0.80% now 0.65%
Simple High Yield Checking (Protected Goals) was 0.80% now 0.60%
Bank5 Connect High Interest Savings was 0.75% now 0.55%
Northern Bank Direct Money Market was 0.75% now 0.60%
i go banking Money Market was 0.75% now 0.60%
Bank Purely Money Market was 0.75% now 0.60%
Sallie Mae Money Market was 0.70% now 0.60%
Brio Direct High Yield Savings was 0.60% now 0.50%
Dollar Savings Direct Savings was 0.60% now 0.55%
Nationwide (Axos) Bank Money Market Plus was 0.60% now 0.50%
Nationwide (Axos) Bank Regular Savings was 0.60% now 0.50%
My Savings Direct Savings was 0.55 now 0.50%

All America and Redneck Bank Savings Accounts will change from 0.80% to 0.60% on 10/21/20

4 Likes

Im doing the 3% Hatch bank (bradley) with DD. Nowhere near the 100k max but seems ok so far with my 2nd SS DD and funds transferred in from other accts. The xfers post the next day and fast!! Shows me other bank to bank transfers are held by receiving bank for days. WF transfers to other banks (for bonus purposes) can take up to 3 or 4 days. I guess they use the float. hatch does not. Honest so far.

2 Likes