Best Nationally Available High APY Liquid Accounts

Ponce Bank MM was 3.00% now 3.25%
Wealthfront was 2.55% now 3.30%
SFGI Direct Savings was 2.21% now 2.51%

4 Likes

where is it seen that Bradley has started a 4% acct/ Cant find it? And why did they transfer/close everyone’s acct? Or send them to NYCB?

I think this link has the info:

zzz Thanks for the info!! just too many hoops and since my family have 3 OBC Amex cards, I can get 5% on VGC at CVS and groceries. Bradley card does not pay 5% in those cat plus so many changes there it’s hard to keep track. I’m moving my funds to the following…I already have Bask and Presidential, Just opened SalemFive. Presidential up to 25K, as you stated.No limit on Bask(3.60%)or SalemFive 3.50%. Myself and the wife have those 2 Element accts on promo. Plus ETFCU. Easy req. Ive been in MS and bank bonuses for over 16 years from before my retirement,plus the good days of OBC cards. We had 3 in my family… Still have them and in constant use. And thanks for the updates. BTW, most of my $$ was made from those 3 OBC cards back in the day when they had no limits. 30k at least on each card. its the same $$ I use for these higher interest bank accts. Just move it around.

Brio Direct High Yield Savings was 2.80% now 3.75%
CFG Bank MM was 3.55% now 3.70%

3 Likes

ETrade Premium Savings was 2.75% now 3.25% APY

4 Likes

etrade has some “move new money over” promos too. Offer Disclaimers

Debating whether to get the money over there for this promo, but buy TBills for tax savings long term.

Betterment Cash Reserve was 2.75% now 3.20%

3 Likes

hope other “brokers” match

1 Like

Marcus: 3.00%

3 Likes

Smarty Pig Savings was 2.60% now 3.10%
Personal Capital Cash was 2.60% now 3.35%
Popular Direct Savings was 2.50% now 3.25%

3 Likes

Ally was 2.5%, going to 2.75% on 11/9/2022

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been wondering whether to just move all funds into Fidelity and buy 3m new issue treasuries. Current rate is about 4.3% for 3 months or 4% for 1 month. And it is exempt from state and local taxes.

1 Like

I see 3.5%… did it sell out or were you mistaken?

Also, new Marcus referrals get an additional 1% for 3 months - this is a significant bump from Marcus’s previous referral rate - see https://www.marcus.com/us/en/savings/referrals

1 Like

3.5 or 3.6 sounds right for the 3 month t bill.
I probably mentally rounded up to 4.

What makes it attractive is that Fidelity will roll it automatically for free, so once you set it up, there is no need to hunt for best rates.
And you can always liquidate it very fast if you need the cash. T bills are the definition of liquid assets.

1 Like

You said 4% for 1 month, I was talking about 1 month. I don’t think it’d be much higher than the recent 4-week Treasury auctions.

Brilliant Bank MM was 3.61% now 4.01%

4 Likes

+0.1% for AARP ($12/yr to join don’t need to be a senior). LMK if you need referral