Poll: Vote now in this race to the bottom

3 Likes

I have got to start making time to check out the Bee. Laughter is great.

How long will it be before Fredo complains of some-ism (other than moronism) that got him fired?

2 Likes

To answer my own question, apparently not too long.

1 Like
4 Likes

It appears all criminal charges, across numerous jurisdictions around NY, have been dropped.

Andrew Cuomo appears to be spending his winter skating — at least when it comes to legal charges.

2 Likes

Absolutely. I am also hearing he is now off the hook for having murdered 10,000+ senior citizens . . . like me! I guess we do not count as meriting protection from such thugs.

3 Likes

On the other hand, the thugs merit protecting, at least in liberal states. Here’s the latest out of WA and NYC.

https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=1692&Year=2021&Initiative=false

2 Likes

This guy is right out of central casting. If he is an appropriate and legitimate DA, I am the King of Siam.

1 Like

He was elected by the people of New York city. What are they thinking?

1 Like

You overestimate the cognitive capabilities of the NYC populace.

2 Likes

That he wasnt Republican. Policies dont matter, it’s the party affiliation that makes one “evil”.

And, obviously, we know why the criminals, and wanna be criminals, voted for him…

5 Likes

:rofl:

Yeah. He is their “get out of jail free” card!

2 Likes

Of moving.

Cuomo is winning across the board and is on the comeback trail

Surprised? Don’t be. Cuomo is a faithful Democrat. And being a Democrat means never having to say you’re sorry and never being prosecuted for anything, regardless how egregious. Instead, Cuomo is taking a victory lap:

With Criminal Cases Fading, Will Cuomo Try to Make a Comeback?

Democrats like Cuomo are able literally to get away with murder. And he is even being allowed to keep the ill-gotten millions of $$ in profits from “his” book!!

3 Likes

Huh? I thought the NY Ethics Commission (no, I didn’t get that name from the Babylon Bee) said that he couldn’t keep the money because he used govt. employees for a lot, if not most/all, of it.

You might be right, Honkinggoose. But then there is this:

Hochul ethics panel pick helps Cuomo keep $5.1M from book

Linky

But that is NOT determinative, so you STILL might be right. This has gone back and forth as the various screwball bigwigs in NY pipe up and have their say.

What the status is today I honestly do not know or care. And whatever it is, it certainly could change once again going forward and I still will not care. What a sack of crap! It’s a waste of time attempting to follow the antics of these NY nut cases.

2 Likes

That article appears to be from September. Then there is this:

Of course, he will fight it, and delay repayment until inflation makes it worth a lot less. :smile:

The Attorney General seems thoroughly corrupt. “Premature” yeah right

Attorney General Letitia James’s office told the state’s Joint Commission on Public Ethics Thursday that the committee needed to take more steps before it could demand that Cuomo give back the $5 million he received for the publication of his memoir American Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the COVID-19 Pandemic , the Associated Press reported.

In a letter to the panel, James’s general counsel Larry Schimmel said an investigative report stating what laws had been violated as well as documentation of discussions the commission had with Cuomo and his defense team is necessary. The panel would also have to exhaust all their own options to collect the money before referring the matter to James.

Schimmel determined it’s “therefore premature” to ask the attorney general’s office to collect the money being demanded from Cuomo.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/andrew-cuomo-may-get-to-keep-245m-in-book-profits-after-all-thanks-to-letitia-james/ar-AARVbSl

1 Like

The Ruling Class always protects the Ruling Class.

The Republicans in Virginia are hitting the ground running

Edit. The new governor Youngkin is also acting quickly.

Meanwhile, within hours of his inauguration, Governor Glenn Youngkin signed 11 executive actions – including lifting the mask mandate in Virginia schools , and “ending divisive concepts, including critical race theory, in public education.”

As Terri Wu via the Epoch Times reports:

He also signed an executive directive rescinding the vaccine mandate for all state employees.

4 Likes