Poll: Vote now in this race to the bottom

That’s what he’s been trying to do for a year. (That link is from the “All the cages fit to line” source, so it may or not be true).’

By keeping Covid in nursing homes, he was able to keep the subways running, and from all of the positive headlines, apparently also got the trains to run on time. Oh wait, maybe that was an Italian.

2 Likes

Jefferson

This is the Jefferson “double cross” flag being flown proudly by Northern Californians against the hated and destructive Newsom tyranny.

I like their authentic American spirit!!

:grinning:

2 Likes

Interesting! I had not heard of this, only of “Cascadia”.

Yes I heard him, "soothing the soul". Just wait until he begins his process of raising our taxes.
Bringing us together, unify.

If you want to call his nearly $2T solution for covid 19, salvation. Not in my book!

You dont take any responsibility, you dont get any credit.

Pretty simple. Buck stops here and all.

I’m sure you’re donating your Pelosi / Biden Bucks back to the Treasury?

Glad to see you are still towing the company line. Whenever someone is critical of the bill, just bring up the direct payments and cry hypocrisy. Ignore the other trillion dollars of pork in that same bill, that is the actual subject of the criticism…

3 Likes

The direct payments were the least effective use of funds and closest thing to pork in the bill…

I’m still waiting to hear just what the pork is.

Did the $100M underground train line from Pelosi’s home to Silicon Valley get axed in the final haggling? I haven’t kept up.

4 Likes

Police funding? Gop want to defund the police.

Poll: Vote now in this race to the bottom

Are we ready to just merge this thread into the other one yet?

To name a few:

Aid to schools that either aren’t open, or haven’t spent all the money from the first aid package, or both.
Head start.
Unnecessary aid to state and local governments (some is necessary, some isn’t).
Bailout to failing pension plans.

4 Likes

It does appear at this point as if Cuomo is going to hang on for dear life.

He will remain in office until and unless the NY Democrats stop just talking and commence voting to remove him. Actions speak louder than words.

Republicans? Seriously?

Nothing Republicans do or say in NY State amounts to a hill of beans. Either NY Democrats will do this or it will not be done.

3 Likes

Cuomo is providing lawyers to those of his staff being interviewed in the sexual harassment investigation. Those lawyers represent Cuomo, not the staff member, who may well not know the difference. Either way, a shrewd move to keep tabs on his situation and provide “advice” in his favor to those who might talk.

2 Likes

The obvious first reaction is, do these lawyers not represent the accusers, or is it just being perceived that they don’t since Cuomo is paying their fees? Because any lawyer will insist that their representation of a client is not influenced by whoever is footing the bill. The article doesn’t say, but implies the lawyers are just pretending to represent the accusers - which opens up a host of other issues.

Bauman tweeted that Cuomo never touched her inappropriately but made her feel uncomfortable with excessive eye contact, a job offer and flirting over the phone. She said her goal was “to shine a light on the broader culture of sexual harassment and devaluation of women… in Albany.”

This is what I take issue with - she’s a victim because she didn’t like how he looked at her, and he offered her a job. Frankly, comments like this make me question the entire situation.

Yeah, right. Also, the government worker insists they are here to help.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1261701

I guess now he’s not going to run against Cuomo if Cuomo runs for reelection?

"When Mexico QOP sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists sex offenders. And some, I assume, are good people.”?

On another level compared to “Cuomo made me feel uncomfortable while on camera and fully documented/public by treating me like family”?

Disclaimer:I have not followed all of the Cuomo reports as it’s not relevant to me in another state. Maybe some are other than the photo op complaints.

Just so you understand:

Reed got drunk and assaulted (in my opinion) a woman thereafter. This he should NOT have done under any circumstances whatsoever. But he was drunk. And though his drunken condition is his sole fault and responsibility, I’m sure he would not have committed the assault had he been sober. There is no history of that with Reed and there are no allegations.

Cuomo was sober when he acted inappropriately. There are no stories to the contrary. Sober behavior and drunken behavior, however stupid and unforgivable, are not the same things.

Reed apparently had a drinking problem for which he sought treatment. Too bad he did not seek treatment before assaulting that woman.

Cuomo has a sex starvation problem. Maybe he should seek relief by hiring a hooker. He has the money. But he should not harbor hope of finding hookers among his staff.

1 Like