Poll: Vote now in this race to the bottom

Cuomo Invites All Accusers To Come Forward And Gather In New York Nursing Home

ALBANY, NY—Governor Cuomo invited his accusers to come forward and gather in a New York nursing home today, saying he wants to face anyone who has allegations against him and make sure they are heard and “handled appropriately.”

“Please, if you have allegations against me, come forward and meet me in this nursing home, where I can be sure you are… taken care of,” Governor Cuomo said at a press conference today held at Sunny Acres Nursing Home. “We have many competent people and lots of vacant beds for you to fill while you tell your story.”

“All I ask is that you come forward as soon as possible. I would hate if anything were to happen to you before you got the chance to tell your truth,” he said. “Sunny Acres is the place to be – and there’s always plenty of free parking!”

Cuomo then gave reporters a tour of the entirely vacant nursing home, showing them the serene, abandoned shuffleboard courts, the immaculate cafeteria, and the quiet duck pond, without a living soul in sight. “As you can see, this is the ideal locale for bringing the many thousands of potential accusers and finding out what they have to say. They’ll be safe here – eternally safe.”

At publishing time, Governor Cuomo had said that if any accusers didn’t feel comfortable meeting him at the nursing home, they were more than welcome to meet him down by the docks at midnight.

4 Likes

the babylonbee is phenomenal indeed shin

Eliot Spitzer (aka Client 9) tried that, and didn’t have much success keeping his job as governor.

1 Like

They plagiarized the comment shinobi authored?!

2 Likes

No, it was properly attributed. :smile:

Shame on you! This phrase was trademarked by relatives of Ted Kennedy in 1969, and was frequently u̶s̶e̶d̶ abused by he, Chris Dodd, and countless defense attorneys, among others.
You may owe 6¢ (plus 1.98 in taxes) to the Kennedy Library and Pub. :smile:

1 Like

Yes, but he didn’t murder thousands of older, conservative voters. :rofl:

On chance you do not understand:

When I italicize material (meaning large blocks of text, not individual words) in my posts it means I have lifted that material from elsewhere and not authored it myself.

Okay, my apologies. You don’t owe the Kennedy’s one red cent … but you may still owe 1.98 in taxes.

Review of the various cuomo scandals:

Andrew Cuomo is a family friendly sort of guy, but not for your family :wink:

Andrew Cuomo’s family members were given special access to covid testing

from the Washington Post

As the coronavirus pandemic swept through New York early last year, Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration arranged for his family members and other well-connected figures to have special access to state-administered coronavirus tests, dispatching a top state doctor and other state health officials to their homes, according to three people with direct knowledge of the effort.

As part of the program, a state lab immediately processed the results of those who were tested, the people said, even as average New Yorkers were struggling to get tested in the early days of the pandemic because of a scarcity of resources. Initially, the lab was capable of running only several hundred tests a day for a state with 19 million residents.

The use of state resources to benefit people close to the governor raises serious ethical questions, experts said. New York law prohibits state officials from using their positions to secure privileges for themselves or others.

Administration officials declined to comment on Cuomo family members receiving testing priority, citing laws protecting health privacy. Officials said that home tests were provided to members of the public in communities that were hard-hit.

Among those who benefited from the priority testing program was Cuomo’s brother Chris, who was diagnosed with covid-19 in late March of 2020. The CNN anchor was swabbed by a top New York Department of Health doctor, who visited his Hamptons home to collect samples from him and his family, the people with knowledge of the matter said.

Chris Cuomo declined to comment.

The same doctor who tested Chris Cuomo, Eleanor Adams, now a top adviser to the state health commissioner, also was enlisted to test multiple other Cuomo family members, according to two people familiar with the program.

The coronavirus test specimens were then rushed — at times driven by state police troopers — to the Wadsworth Center, a state public health lab in Albany, where they were processed immediately, the people said. At times, employees in the state health laboratory were kept past their shifts until late into the night to process results of those close to Cuomo, two people said.

The specimens were shrouded in secrecy, marked only by initials or numbers. Results were then provided to the family members, the people with knowledge of the matter said.

The operation troubled some administration officials, who believed that it was an improper use of resources that helped those with influence over average New Yorkers, according to the people. The Albany Times-Union first reported that health officials were told to prioritize testing Cuomo relatives.

4 Likes

See, I dont have a problem with that. There always use to be perks for public officials, until relatively recently when it’s all become so villianized.

My problem is with the double standards, where Cuomo would’ve been plastered all over the headlines criticizing certain others had they done the same thing.

3 Likes

Fake news or NO news…

1 Like

Update:

Cuomo is still in office, large and in charge, and strutting around like the cock of the henhouse.

Being a Democrat means you rule and answer to nobody. Period.

All the ladies he abused? Deal with it, girls.

The thousands of senior citizens he killed? All still dead. Very quiet.

New Cuomo sleaze revelations viewed by Democrats as job performance enhancements

Democrats run NY State and Cuomo is going nowhere. Period!

This is true regardless these latest revelations regarding Cuomo’s sleaze overflow situation:

Cuomo impeachment probe hotline receives more than 200 tips about governor

Being a Democrat means never having to meet any behavioral standards . . . regardless how low . . . and knowing the boot lickers in the mainstream media will always be there to see to it that you don’t.

1 Like

Newsom recall petition succeeds, will see vote later this year on giving him the boot, and if so, voting on his replacement.

1 Like

Andrew Cuomo called all of his accusers liars today at a press conference. It barely registered as a blip to the national corporate media.

Maybe Kudlow and FOX was too focused on fears about a ban on meat-based beer?

1 Like

Cuomo’s critics are not, especially, the right wing news. All the MSM far left have decided they want President Elect Harris for 2024 and were coordinating coverage bashing any of the democrat governors who came out of covid looking good enough to be a presidential contender- Cuomo, Newsom, and Whitmer (until recently, as things got worse there). There’s plenty of NYT negative coverage on Cuomo for example.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cuomo+news+accusers+nyt

1 Like

With a CA recall election appearing likely this year, Newsom is taking action:

Cash windfall helps Newsom shake California recall election

Newsom is doing what Democrats always do with other people’s money. Read there how he has gone 100% into Santa Claus emulation mode. :smiley:

Will Governor Slick be able to best his many opponents? Stay tuned!

1 Like