The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/saudi-arabia-proves-too-big-040036814.html

Biden should do fine in his meeting with MBS.

It’ll be two skunks talking with one another.

Admission of failure:

OK, I didn’t get the whole picture before. But now after reading that article stuff has become clear:

I should have taken my own advice: Always follow the money!

MBS is worried if Biden succeeds with his Iran deal it will make possible increased flow of Iranian oil to Europe. The Europeans, who are desperate given the situation with Russia, would of course happily pay money to Iran for that oil. The Iranians would turn around and use that money to fund their malicious efforts against Saudi and the Sunnis in general.

Makes sense. Trump ran this region’s foreign policy so much smarter it hurts to witness what is going on.

Job one for Biden: Keep America weak . . . at all costs

Biden wakes up each morning with the goal of further hollowing out that which remains of traditional America. In real estate terms:

For Biden, America is a teardown.

1 Like

No investigation allowed

Trump’s Children Change Their Last Name To Biden So That The Media Will Ignore Them

NYP still happy to cover Hunter, even if the MSM won’t.

2 Likes

Biden approval holds at 40%

. . . as reported by FOX!!

Regardless Fox is not on the Biden team, I’m hearing reported there this morning that Biden’s approval is holding high at 40% in their national poll.

I’ll be dead LONG before I understand this sort of thing!!

Satire roundup

1 Like

Rapid Onset Stupidity

“I guess in the 90s, a lot of us were in anorexic friend groups,” said one mother. I think the similarities are striking… this time, the doctors and schools are helping the anorexics to diet.

2 Likes

I think you are being charitable to attribute this to stupidity. I think it is a calculated strategy to destabilize America and to bring it down so the Left can transform it to a CCP style dictatorship.

1 Like

Seattlites getting the crime they deserve.

1 Like

More specifically:

“The Ruthlessness of the Republican Party!”

1 Like

It pretty much explains all the problems we have, when even state governors are telling people that whoever yells the loudest gets what they want. No debate, no discussion, no compromise - just throw a tantrum until the other side caves. The toddler leadership method, so to speak.

1 Like

Newsom

“The facts aren’t on their side, but they’re dominating the narrative,” he added, referring to the GOP. “And in this world right now, you dominate the narrative, you win. And that’s what I’m worried about.”

That is an interesting statement given the left’s total dominance of the “news” media, social media, the entertainment business, etc. It makes sense from their point of view. Otherwise how can they explain Biden’s historically low poll numbers, their election losses in Virginia, the switching of majority registration from Democrat to Republican in places like Florida and Kentucky? It is not that people are catching on to their radical and dangerous policies, it has to be that they’re not selling them right.

1 Like

interesting article about the cops view. Here’s a video of the victims point of view. The shooter in Minneapolis was shooting into this woman’s apartment and nearly killed her and her children. A bunch of radicals were demonstrating against the police and she came out to confront them

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeevonRahming/status/1548439171693367301?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1548439171693367301|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.powerlineblog.com%2Farchives%2F2022%2F07%2Fthe-victim-speaks.php

DC mayor is not amused by the TX governor shipping her a lots of his illegal aliens to protest Biden’s open borders policies. Apparently it went down something like this :wink:

In a stunning display of unbridled racism and cruelty, D.C. Mayor Bowser stated on Face The Nation that immigrants are not welcome in her city.

“We don’t have room for any more breakfast tacos, er… I mean Latinx in our city,” said Bowser. “Our city is a beautiful beacon of hope for corrupt politicians, dirty cops, and sex traffickers, and we don’t wish to have it tainted by working-class Mexicans. Go back to where you came from, Mexicans!” Bowser then cracked a leather horse whip for emphasis.

The mayor’s stunning comments come as hundreds of illegal immigrants are being bussed into D.C., taking up valuable resources that should be going to D.C. residents made homeless by her policies.

1 Like

It’s not just the 33% approval rating that’s truly worrying. Biden has hit a new polling low, but he hits new polling lows every week. 70% of Democrats still claim to approve of Biden, much as they would a diseased cat, the propped up corpse of Osama bin Laden, or small piece of dried spaghetti as long as it was a Democrat. But only a quarter of the party wants Biden to run again.

As Biden’s poll numbers have slid down the slopes faster than a falling skier, he hasn’t moved to the center, but to the fringes. Like most of his party, the primary threat comes from the Left. And the more unpopular Biden becomes, the harder he pivots leftward to protect his primary options.

Biden’s few remaining brain cells aren’t worried about the 2024 election. They’re worried about the Democrat primaries that he barely survived last time around. And isn’t likely to this time.

64% of Democrats want someone, anyone, other than Biden to run in 2024.

Biden doesn’t need America and doesn’t have it anyway.

He needs the Left.

Biden’s approval is even underwater in Delaware!!!

The White House has become an assisted living facility

Political humor and apparently more than a few re-enactments of the President’s ill fated bicycle dismount.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-called-a-top-wisconsin-election-official-last-week-urging-him-to-decertify-bidens-2020-election-win-in-the-state-—-in-the-midst-of-the-january-6-hearings-into-the-former-presidents-efforts-to-overturn-the-election/ar-AAZLscF?li=BBnb7Kz

I dont know if this is hilarious, or just plain sad.

Vos himself has peddled election conspiracies and falsely claimed that voter fraud in his state influenced the 2020 election, WisPolitics reported.

Given that Trump lost by only 21,000 votes in an election using illegal drop boxes, hasnt the ship long since sailed on this whole “falsely claimed” crap? Just because they got away with it doesnt mean it didnt happen. We will never know how many of those fraudulant drop box votes were made in good faith and would’ve otherwise been cast another [legal] way, so we will never know the effect of the fraud. But it clearly played a role.

1 Like

What is happening now makes me sad. I was so happy when President Reagan took out the Soviet Union. How wonderful that was; how well deserved! Little did I realize how special was Reagan’s accomplishment. And little did I realize how easily it could be squandered and reversed. I just stupidly took our victory for granted. It was a fait accompli, or so I (wrongly) thought.

It’s clear now that Putin is eating our lunch. He has the upper hand and is whipping us good. His winning strategy?:

Putin is willing to destroy Ukraine completely in order to take it. This strategy, which could fairly be labelled “uncivilized”, is 100% at odds with thinking outside Russia, except possibly also in Red China. But there is no counter to it short of attacking inside Russia. And that is not something anyone is willing to risk.

Russia is self-sufficient regarding food and energy. High tech? They have China and (sadly) India. Russia does not need us. But Europe in particular needs Russia. And we do, too, unless we’re willing to stand back and watch as Africa starves.

In short, and at the bottom line, we are losing and losing badly.

We have to arm the Ukrainians with weapons that will reach inside Russia and give them permission to use them. The Russians will not stop with Ukraine. Once they take it the next target will be the Nato member Baltic countries.

I hope Putin goes through with his threat to cut off natural gas to western Europe this winter. Let the posturing German greens try to heat their homes with theIr energiewende.

Must be the climate change that gave him cancer, or maybe just confused him with the heat so he said that.

1 Like