The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

Pray for President Biden.

The President has COVID-19 and needs everyone’s prayers. Even if you detest the guy, pray for him to recover completely. If Biden should become unable to serve, for any reason, that’s not exactly Val Demings waiting in the wings to take over. If it were I would be a LOT less concerned.

Val was a Trump impeachment manager!! She is no shrinking violet and no half-hearted Democrat. She is thoughtful and competent, and she could take over for Biden in a pinch.

But Biden chose Kamala instead. She slept her way up the ladder, is as incompetent as they come, and is equally as unpopular as Biden if not more so. Having Harris as POTUS for the next two and one half years would be a national disaster.

So pray for our President. Bad as he is, and he IS, much worse outcomes await should he become unable to serve.

1 Like

Trump Hillary rematch shaping up for 2024

Worth noting that those with dementia seem to be prone to worse covid outcomes per several of the studies in risk factors I’ve seen. I heard about a person with Alzheimer’s who was forgetful, etc, and after covid they stopped speaking entirely. These days high risk, for age, etc, is still high risk and all the boosters seem to be only temporarily effective.

2 Likes

You gotta figure it’s gonna be either Hillary or Michelle.

I do not expect President Biden to run again in 2024. I just hope he makes it to 2024! At his age the end can come quickly.

ETA

As between the two, I would view Michelle as being the more radical but Hillary the more worrisome. Straight up, I do not like Hillary’s drinking one little bit . . . especially not at her age.

I have eschewed alcohol nearly my entire life. I credit that with still having a mind left now, when I need it more than ever. Hillary, not so much.

So you have to go with a younger woman, like Michelle, over Hillary. Besides, her new book will be out in November, just in time for the peak of the political season and the start of the 2024 POTUS campaign!! :wink:

2 Likes

SCHEDULE F

This on Axios is by FAR the biggest thing out there right now. It belongs on the 2024 election thread. But since nobody has as yet opened a 2024 election thread, and because this is so big, I’m gonna post it here. And don’t look to me to open a 2024 election thread. I probably won’t even still be here for that election!!

Anyway:

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/22/trump-2025-radical-plan-second-term

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/22/trump-presidency-schedule-f-federal-employees

We are talking 50,000 firings here, folks, the heart of the deep state.

Until now it was not clear to me whether or not Trump finally had figured things out. He has!! He is really late, but better late than never.

The internet is exploding with this news. Of course the Democrats are wild. But the RINOs are freaking out, too. And well they all should.

If Trump can get back in and pull this off we will have a MUCH better country after the dust has settled.

2 Likes

Staying up to date on Jan 6th? The Bee has you covered.

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon has been found guilty of contempt of Congress, which is one of the evilest crimes one can commit against Congress. While prosecutors expressed relief at the verdict, they also warned that there are still 330 million Americans with extreme contempt for Congress who are still roaming around freely.

3 Likes

Satire roundup

So he’s doing better it seems. Symptoms were supposedly mild earlier and better now, still taking his PFE pills.

• BIDEN’S COVID SYMPTOMS NOW ALMOST COMPLETELY RESOLVED LETTER FROM BIDEN’S DOCTOR

• BIDEN SAYS HE IS FEELING BETTER EVERY DAY, HE STILL HAS A BIT OF A SORE THROAT

• BIDEN SAYS HE HOPES HE IS BACK TO WORK BY END OF THIS WEEK

• Biden says he thinks he’s on his way back to a full recovery

Manchin got covid recently also

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/25/joe-manchin-tests-positive-covid-19

I recently, on this thread, exhorted everyone to pray for President Biden’s quick recovery from COVID-19. Here is an example of why I posted that request:

Kamala raises woke to an artform

“I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit,” the US vice president said

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene tweeted: “I am Marjorie Taylor Greene. I am a woman. I am a mother. And I am sick of this.”

Colorado representative Lauren Boebert said: “When you use pronouns to introduce yourself, I’m assuming everything you have to say after is as idiotic as your introduction.”

Texas senator Ted Cruz joined other Republicans in taking a dig at Ms Harris and asked: “But what is a woman?

1 Like

A partisan FBI official tried to shut down the Hunter Biden case… not surprised, only that someone leaked the details of their attempted coverup.

The whistleblower disclosures “appear to indicate that there was a scheme in place among certain FBI officials to undermine derogatory information connected to Hunter Biden by falsely suggesting it was disinformation," Grassley said.

2 Likes

I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

. . . as if FBI leaders were not already discredited to the max.

Now this outrage.

Deep state elites have FAR too much power in this country. The only solution:

Schedule F

from the article:

Harris also criticised the Supreme Court at the event for overturning Roe v Wade , a decision she said “uniquely impacted” people with disability.

The clueless Harris does not realize how ironic this is since many disabled babies are aborted.

However, I’m still baffled as to why Trump didnt simply ask Biden point-blank if the laptop did exist and related stories were real, during the debates. That was a glaring omission.

The “unique impact” is that more disabled babies will be born, making today’s disabled less “special” in their claims to [limited] resources. When you are the only recipient of generosity, it’s quite impactful to now have to split that generosity with 2-3 others as well.

The effect of babies not being aborted on disability numbers is small: around 15% of the world population has a signiificant disability. The overwhelming number of these disabilities cannot be attributed to birth defects.

many of the babies aborted for disability have down syndrome. These children can lead full and productive lives.

Looks like Build Back Bigger is making a comeback, this time with Manchin on board.

According to a one-page summary, the bill will include $739 billion in new revenues through a 15% corporate minimum tax, prescription drug savings, added I.R.S. enforcement and it will limit the so-called carried interest tax break.

The bill will also include $369 billion in spending on energy security and climate change and $64 billion in funding for the Affordable Care Act, for a total of $433 billion in spending.

1 Like

Hope springs eternal. This from the conservative website townhall.com.

Also, regarding the climate change portions, you know liberal Democrats aren’t going to like what Manchin considers a “realistic” global warming and energy policy. This deal could collapse.

But I read somewhere that Pocahontas is on board. Hopefully the bill can get torpedoed by the squad in the House. :pray:

How Kyrsten Sinema will vote remains unknown as I write this. Remember it was both Kyrsten and Manchin who were together in opposition.

Of course it’s entirely possible Kyrsten is now on board, especially given the opposition she faces from certain AZ Gadsden Purchase Democrats.

1 Like

Democrats make fools of Senate Republicans

Republicans are such idiots.

ETA

It’s much worse than I thought when I posted the above. The Senate Republicans have been masterfully played by their Democrat colleagues. And their drubbing is oozing into the public sphere as the mainstream media. goes to work. Here’s what’s happening:

The Senate Republicans have backed away from supporting legislation to assist veterans who are victims of burn pits. Prior they were happy to support this. But in the wake of the $800 billion spending fiasco reported above, many Republican Senate members are now saying it’s too much money.

Natch, the media is portraying Republicans as being the bad guys here. The burn pit legislation is a no brainer. But the Republicans are pissed off and being forced by Democrats to, in effect, vent their frustration on innocent American veterans.

Of course if the Democrats relented on the $800 billion the Republican Senators would gladly support this needed care for veterans who have been harmed. But that’s not gonna happen. The Democrats, assuming Sinema comes around, have their $800 billion in spending which is anathema for Republicans. This leaves, in the minds of those same Republicans, no room whatsoever for still more spending.

All this reflects a near total strategic collapse on the Republican side in the Senate. The Democrats have outmaneuvered them at every turn, and they are winning big time. Meanwhile, in the press, the Democrats are portrayed as friendly to vets while Republicans are hostile and hateful. Natch, the whole story is never reported, so the average voter remains unaware of all of the above.

1 Like

The Republicans are working as hard as they can to hand the Democrats the 2022 elections.

BTW I realize this is too simplistic since Pelosi, as a consummate professional vote counter, gave passes to some of her vulnerable Democrats to vote against the bill. If needed, they would have changed their vote