The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

That is a weird take on charitable work, but you’re entitled to it, I guess.

Not really weird at all. First, we need all of that effort to be devoted to our own American citizens, too many of whom are in need especially with this Biden inflation which is destroying the hopes and dreams of so many Americans.

Second, the charity is being devoted to persons who have entered our country contrary to our law. Most, were they processed timely, would be deported. Of course Biden wants them here and is in no hurry to process them, thus allowing time for them to embed and disappear. Scant few ever appear for their hearings, and Biden knows that.

Third and perhaps most compelling of all:

There are literally billions of persons in this world who would benefit, and who would improve their situations, were they able to enter the USA. We cannot save these people without destroying ourselves. They procreate too fast. And we are already bankrupt and digging the hole deeper as you witnessed with the signing yesterday.

Bleeding heart liberalism is the path to USA extinction.

1 Like

Words straight from Jesus’ lips to your keyboard, I’m sure.

1 Like

I actually do believe the USA should help less fortunate people in situ, as this country historically has done. But our assistance should not be extended when there is risk to our very existence. And charity begins at home.

I wonder how the left media will spin this?

That is the key. They will redact anything whatsoever helpful to Trump or favorable to him. Exculpatory material out, condemnatory material in; that is how the deep state operates.

This is the Russia hoax all over again.

2 Likes

I was listening to ABC news this morning. According to the reporter, the media -including ABC- is arguing through its lawyers for the affidavit to be disclosed to the public.

Somewhere I read a main concerned for the DOJ is that the affidavit has the name of the person who tipped authorities about location of the documents Trump took with him, even the location of the safe where said documents were stored. Only family and very close friends would know about that safe.

Biden building security fence

No. It’s not the one you’re thinking of

This is a fence for Biden, not a fence to protect America.

But you’re still paying for it!!

https://gazette.com/news/us-world/eric-trump-says-safe-breached-by-fbi-in-mar-a-lago-search-was-empty/article_50c2c2db-78a5-5bf9-bb9f-caf8167b9f2c.html

I really want to take this at face value. But I cant help but wonder if the reason to protect that person is because there’s no comprehensible way to tie them to the information to begin with.

On the other hand, that person could also be a surrogate acting on behalf of Trump himself, intentionally creating the imagry and reaction that has come from this raid, and they dont want the appearance that they took the bait.

So many possibilities that would fit the plot of a blockbuster movie. Unfortunately this is reality, and it really sucks that everything you hear is being spun one way or another and nothing can be trusted at face value.

I understand what you are saying, but it really isnt a fair criticism. This fence is being built by the Secret Service, based on their threat assessments, and the President really has no input in the matter.

1 Like

Do you want to talk about how much money was pissed away on how much Trump was charging the Secret Service to stay/operate at his properties while they provided his security detail?

This fence that the Secret Service wants for Biden’s house is budget-dust by comparison.

1 Like

Let’s go with Occam’s Razor – whoever gets named as the tipper is going to get murdered, along with their family, by some extremist nutjob.

1 Like

Who the left cares about deeply (or at least did, now that they got their fishing expedition approved and underway), as it furthers their agenda.

Unlike encouraging other nut jobs to kill off the conservative members of the Supreme Court, which is an outcome devoutly to be wished.

2 Likes

Seems to me Biden could offer at least to share the cost. He could use a portion of the influence money the Chinese, or the Ukrainians, paid to Hunter while the “big guy” was VP. He would still have millions left over.

2 Likes

The issue isn’t whether the documents were found inside the safe. Documents were found, which is why Trump claims he gave orders to declassify them. The issue is that somebody from his family or very close friends knew about the location of this safe and passed the info to the authorities. There seems to be a mole in Trump’s inner circle.

That’s one possibility. The information could’ve come from the guy who installed it, Mar-a-Lago staff who casually came to know if it’s existance over the years, a former member of Trump’s secret service detail, or even underhanded (ie, illegal) surveillance. We already know of one fake dossier that was put together to try to incriminate Trump, so it’s impossible to eliminate anything. It’s well within the rhelm of possibilities that this informant is a plant. All we know is that there is some reason they dont want this person identified.

2 Likes

When you keep in mind that the search was for documents Trump’s lawyers had previously reported as returned, your other potential suspects --maids, disgruntled builder from yesteryears,…- vanish into the night.

They cant vanish into the night unless their memory of a safe being there simply vanishes as well. You harped on the part about knowing the location of the safe, which doesnt require someone be part of his family/inner circle. The informant clearly didnt know what was currently in the safe.

That, and this:

Consider that Biden is gleefully collecting his $400,000 salary as POTUS, while stiffing us for his fence. Compare with Trump:

Throughout his service to us as POTUS, Trump never took a DIME in salary. This meant, unlike his successor, Trump left about a million and one half dollars of our money in the United States treasury.

Biden takes, from us and from our adversaries (e.g., China). Trump did not, and he never received, from a despicable and hate filled mainstream media, an iota of thanks for his gift to our country.

2 Likes