The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

What were their intentions? What was the purpose of showing up at her door without a notice? They could have called her and asked her to go to the FBI office to answer questions.

The FBI agents willingly participated in political retribution or at the least allowed themselves to be used for political purposes.

1 Like

Seriously? They got a tip about potential criminal activity, they investigated that tip. That’s what they do, and knocking on doors is how they do it.

Do you seriously think that the FBI gives advance notice to those they visit as part of an investigation? Or is that just a convenient claim to help make this situation fit your conclusion?

That is not how they do it unless there is a resson. The most likely result of showing up at our door is that she was not home or she did not answer the door.

What was the criminal activity? Being at Washington DC on January 6? That was long before the date of the raid on her house.

If the woman had any sense she should’ve cracked open the door, asked for their identification, and then told them she had nothing to say and if they had questions to see her lawyer.

THERE WAS NO RAID ON HER HOUSE!

The lip smacking deliciousness of this simply cannot go uncommented upon:

The Republican team has under consideration the sending of illegals to Delaware - - Wilmington I hope or wherever else in Delaware Biden has his Chinese paid for homes.

This is so fitting, so proper, so deserved . . . . and so very, very overdue!

While I wholeheartedly support flying of illegals to the Vineyard, and I’m loving the commotion and disruption that has caused among the elites, sending them to Delaware is an order of magnitude better.

ETA

Obama invites illegals to stay at his Martha’s Vineyard mansion?

Obama’s almost 7000 square foot home, with seven bedrooms, resting comfortably on nearly thirty oceanside acres . . . . is the perfect answer to today’s Martha’s Vineyard migrant crisis. Those illegals unable to find bedroom accommodation will have no problem pitching tents on Obama’s vast acreage. And every tent will have a wonderful ocean view!

For anyone unfamiliar:

Martha’s Vineyard is an island off the coast of Massachusetts, and it is part of Massachusetts, a sanctuary state. Therefore:

The entire island of Martha’s Vineyard offers sanctuary to illegals. Period.

So is it not time for Obama and the other wealthy, elite mansion owners living there to open their homes and their hearts to these new arrivals? They all are sanctuary policy supporters, after all. Or was that merely virtue signaling, good only so long as others took on and paid for the migrant burden?

I guess we’ll find out.

Armed federal agents showing up at her door with no search warrant is a raid.

1 Like

Absolutely not. Forcably entering a premisis to collect evidence is a raid. They knocked on her door, waited patiently, and merely asked a couple questions before leaving. That is in no way, shape, or form a raid.

As I said initially, continually harping about them being armed is pathetically desperate - any and every FBI agent who is working outside their office is going to be armed, whether they’re actively chasing a criminal kingpen or actively stopping to grab donuts for an afternoon meeting.

You are evading the issue. The real issue is what were they doing there. There’s incontrovertible evidence that they are acting as armed enforcers attacking the political enemies of the administration.

Here’s an example

Current and former FBI agents have come forward saying the Biden administration is deliberately exaggerating the danger posed by white supremacists. They claimed that high-ranking FBI officials were pressuring field agents to fabricate domestic terrorism cases and label people as white supremacists in order to “meet internal metrics.”

You may claim that the armed agents who raided the woman’s home were just following orders but at some point they have to take responsibility for their actions.

2 Likes

I liked your post but we continue to disagree regarding volition of lower level FBI agents. I mean, sure:

They could “take responsibility” by quitting their jobs, losing their salary and pensions, and turning away from their responsibilities to their families. I suppose that is a choice they could make. But realistically that course is not an option for a great many people, lower level FBI agents included.

So we disagree. I continue to believe the real problem is with the scum, politicized, wildly anti-Trump FBI leaders at or near to the top of the organization. You continue to blame the poor lower level FBI schlubs who are just doing as they are told because they, as a practical matter, have little or no choice.

Heck, it is some of those same innocent lower level, rank and file, FBI agents who have been going to Jordan and to Grassley as whistleblowers, exposing the misdeeds of their filthy bosses. Those actions have so far helped get rid of Thibault, and I certainly hope Auten is next. Both are very, very bad.

You are the one evading the issue.

First, yet again, any agent doing literally anything outside their office is going to be armed. That should be an expectation, not a cause for outrage. Yet that detail is the only one being harped on to somehow show how terrible this action was. Even she didnt even try to claim the agents drew their weapons.

Second, we know why they were there - they were acting on a rather specific tip. I’ve already stated that you can question the motivations behind who called in the tip all you want, but it’s the FBI’s job to investigate it. And they did so properly and professionally, and quickly moved on after determining the tip was baseless.

Third (the part you’ve really been evading), if this was in fact a political attack under standard policy, where are the hundreds of thousands of other reports from people who have had this happen to them as well? Because this lady is no different than the millions of others who display Trump signs in their yards. This is what you linked story leans into as well, yet we are still left with just this lone report from one woman.

As I said to begin with, this story is bait just to get you worked up over nothing. There’s plenty of other maleficence to focus on.

Within a day, the liberal elites called out the national guard to export all but one illegal immigrant from Martha’s Vineyard.

…immediately boarded a taxpayer-funded charter bus for Guadalajara. “I feel betrayed by Governor Ron DeSantis,” said another unfortunate migrant, speaking through a translator. “He told me there would be jobs and housing up here, but instead I found a den swarming with uppity white liberals and wealthy career criminals. This is so inhumane.”

A certain Barrack Hussein with a dodgy Hawaiian birth certificate was allowed to remain as a property owner :wink: .

1 Like

DHS: Venezuela releasing, then sending violent criminals to US border

A recent Department of Homeland Security intelligence report received by the Border Patrol instructs agents to look for Venezuelan inmates released from entering the U.S., according to a source within CBP. The report, reviewed by Breitbart Texas, indicates the Venezuelan government, under the leadership of Nicolás Maduro Moros, is purposely freeing inmates — including some convicted of murder, rape, and extortion.

My opinion:

Smart move by Maduro to take advantage of the idiot in the White House. Also, our Border Patrol is able to intercept only a modest percentage of persons entering the USA illegally. These Venezuelan criminals almost certainly are among the “gotaways” Border Patrol is unable to capture.

ETA

This move by Maduro is far from unprecedented. Younger persons might not be aware, but in 1980 during the Mariel boatlift, Fidel Castro pulled the very same stunt, emptying his jails and sending the prisoners on boats to the USA. So Maduro is merely a Castro copycat.

You are evading the issue of what was the alleged crime that the tip was about? It seems to be about her being in Washington DC on a certain day. How is that illegal and why is the FBI getting involved in that? Why did they show up at her door carrying weapons instead of calling her to ask her where she was on that date? The answer is clear. They were there to intimidate political opponents of the administration. That is what you refuse to see and acknowledge.

1 Like

My opinon:

I think would could dwarf the number of criminals being sent here if we cleaned out our own prisons and shipped them to Venezuela.

Too many words to get to the point, but they had a good take on current political division:

A significant majority of Americans today (72% of registered Democrats, 70% of registered Republicans) believe that the Other Party poses a clear and present danger to the survival of American democracy.

An even larger majority of Americans (80% of Biden voters, 77% of Trump voters) believe that the Other Party fails to understand the meaning of America, that supporters of the Other Guy are not good Americans.

Most Americans today believe that their belief about the Other Party is self-evident. They honestly do not understand how anyone in the Other Party does not see the world as they do. They believe that Their Party is the sole bulwark against the collapse of the American experiment, against the forces that would destroy American democracy. Sure, mistakes have been made by Their Party, but in an existential struggle against an existential threat, these mistakes are not just forgivable but must be dismissed.

And here’s the kicker: They’re not wrong.

If there’s one thing you get from Epsilon Theory, get this: when common knowledge is established – when everyone knows that everyone knows that something is “true” – then the only rational behavior, even if you do NOT believe that the thing is true, is to act AS IF the thing is true.

What does it mean to act AS IF the Other Party will destroy American democracy, even if you don’t really believe that’s true?

It means that you will reject as “corrupt” and “illegitimate” any electoral or judicial outcome that favors the Other Party. It means that you will not accept the possibility that a policy disagreement can be had in good faith.

It means that you will justify whatever crappy actions you take – no matter how much you treat other people as expendable pawns in your little game – on the basis that the Other Party has done and will do much worse.

It means that you will have no shame.

It means that everyone knows that everyone knows that the Other Party would stop at nothing to achieve their nefarious aims, so your stopping at nothing is just self-defense. Political common knowledge is always a perversion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as they would do unto you. But do it first.

1 Like

That is a really excellent distillation of things, and an incredibly sad situation that we’re dealing with.

1 Like

I’ve said before that I think “the other guys” truly believe that they are right. And they’re just stupid morons incapable of adequately assessing the very real risks and consequences of their idealistic agendas.

And I also think there is a rather small segment on either side who run to the extreme with otherwise reasonable and somewhat noble (even if completely misguided) desires and expectations. And this is what gives everyone with such notions a bad name, and prevents people from being able to simply disagree about a given issue.

Illegal immigrant news and satire, respectively

WHITE HOUSE: WHITE HOUSE SAYS IT IS AWARE OF REPORTED FLIGHT OF MIGRANTS TO AREA NEAR BIDEN’S BEACH HOUSE

1 Like

I get confused, and once again cannot tell which is the news and which is the satire.

These migrants arent filing a class action any more so than they booked their own charter to Martha’s Vineyard. The social justice warriors behind this suit are just as guilty as they’re claiming Desantis is.

4 Likes