The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

DeSantis

DeSantis backstops his culture-war agenda with capable governance.

4 Likes

The bigger issue is that if Trump is vintage Trump, it doesnt matter who wins the primary because they’ll have already destroyed each other and the GOP will remain hopelessly fractured going into the general election.

1 Like

A lot of people thought that would happen in 2016 (I was one of them). But enough GOP voters that didn’t like Trump held their nose and voted for him to the point that he won.

One could argue (I am), there won’t be anywhere near as much nose holding required for Trump supporters to vote for DeSantis in a 2024 general election as there was in 2016.

Keep in mind, there are a ton of 2016/2020 Trump supporters that have already hitched their wagon to the DeSantis Express. He’s got plenty of the non-political qualities that Trump supporters loved (willingness to take on the media, willingness to fight the culture war, willingness to own the libs, a hot wife), just without a ton of the baggage. Why do you think it will be difficult for hard line Trumpers to switch over to DeSantis after Trump (these are my predictions worth as much as the paper they are printed on) loses the first few primaries and has a bad showing on Super Tuesday? Are you worried that DeSantis will make the mistake of insulting those people as he wallops Trump? I don’t think he will. Do you think there are enough Trump cultists that will actually listen to Trump if Trump tells them to not vote GOP if he isn’t the nominee? Is there no chance that Trump shows up to the convention and gets behind DeSantis?

I agree. But Trump isnt going to sit on the sidelines, and I dont see him ever endorsing the candidate he just lost to. It wont split them 50/50, but there will be a large enough block firmly entrenched on either side to self-sabotage the final tally no matter which way the nomination swings.

Biden vs M.B-is-for-Bonesaw.S, decided to give him legal immunity. Take that for accountability.

How it started:

How it’s going:

I mean, we couldn’t set the precedent for holding heads of state responsible for killing people abroad, especially with all the drone wars under Obama and continuing under Biden.

2 Likes

When, oh when, will Democrats finally comprehend that many of those ‘wild conspiracy theories’ they rail against so adamently are of their own making?

I’ve become thoroughly convinced it must be intentional, that the powers-that-be are concocting such inconsistencies to seed the opposing headlines, in order to deepen their party’s resolve against the ‘obvious’ right-wing lunacy.

1 Like

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/entire-internet-tells-lauren-boebert-to-sit-the-f-ck-down-after-she-tweets-about-colorado-springs-shooting/ar-AA14kIEM?cvid=2d6e1538847d47d4883ab991682113e6

Why isnt this headline “Liberals openly attempt to make politcial hay from tragedy!”?

What did you think would happen when you make an enemy out of people who don’t fit into your little box of normal,

You’re basically the leading sponsor of hating marginalized communities

Apparently those two comments were made into a mirror, because dollars to donuts this shooter is from one of those communities the left openly hates and persistently demands be “cancelled”.

Not much to say here except
Yup.

Satire roundup

2 Likes

Trumps NYC organization lost a tax case to the AG whose sole job is hassling Trump. One of the execs was doing some sort of fringe tax benefits fraud and admitted this.

Biden’s diversity strategy at work, the energy dept weirdo

1 Like

The word from the regime is that he is no longer in his official position but they won’t say whether he is still being paid.

Now he’s no longer being paid

Biden Admin Searches DC Sex Offender Registry For Next Nuclear Waste Secretary —Babylon Bee

5 Likes

I’m afraid to ask but was the luggage snatching some form of fetish? Something special about that kind of suitcase?

apparently those are super expensive suitcases.

3 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

The rumor is that he needed more dresses too.

2 Likes

FBI and other intelligence sources trying to shut down the Hunter Biden story, more coming out of the Twitter disclosures. Good interview linked there

First, it’s important to understand that Hunter Biden earned tens of millions of dollars in contracts with foreign businesses, including ones linked to China’s government, for which Hunter offered no real work. Here’s an overview by investigative journalist

Twitter was essentially contracted by the FBI, to the tune of millions of dollars, to report on users and remove non-criminal content the FBI found objectionable. One can’t help but think the money was effective in getting Twitter, and likely other social media companies, to do what the FBI wanted. After all, who can say no to a paying client with that much leverage?

2 Likes

I’ve always thought the US trust based system for baggage is interesting. Most of the world you have to cross check tags before leaving. Here one can just grab the best looking bag and leave the airport

2 Likes