The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

or underwear?

The big spending bill, including money for Customs to fly illegals around the country (but absolutely no border enforcement or new hires), lots of gender studies / LGBTQs / DIE funding especially for NIH (half a billion), plenty for the FBI and AG’s for persecution of anyone they don’t like, etc.

https://twitter.com/RepDanBishop/status/1605253710753501186

It’s almost like people that are willing to lie directly to your face about their gender aren’t exactly completely trustworthy in all aspects of their lives. Who would have thought?

5 Likes

Meanwhile, a white guy with a good legal background has almost no chance of being appointed as a federal judge under Biden, with their odds down over 90% under the Racist in Chief.

LA - soft on crime, long on incompetence.

2 Likes

As long as he met the gay criteria he didn’t get much scrutiny. He also claimed he was Jew-“ish” Current speaker vote gives him a free pass as well.

Not a definitive source, but still…

1 Like

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-city-chicago-plead-for-federal-aid-as-democratic-governor-joins-migrant-bussing-train/ar-AA15ZZyq?cvid=ca805c5b0fa84859a6d37e8a85e62c7b

What’s callous is how we have been ignored as a city. And now I have to make tough decisions on the resources of New York … it is time for the federal government to step up," he added.

Yeah, step up and stop this flow of “migrants” into the country…

The mayors of Chicago and Washington, D.C. have also been demanding federal assistance since the fall, however. City officials have been in contact with the White House throughout the latter half of 2022, according to Politico. The mayors seek direct funding and the ability to transfer migrants elsewhere, among other things.

Hilarious…

3 Likes

I’m not sure about a “coup”, but he makes good points.

1 Like

About those classified documents. Biden took some too, but he controls the FBI so, eh?

1 Like

Left-wing media talking points

The documents did not contain nuclear secrets. Of course, there are non-nuclear secrets that can cause major damage to the United States.

Trump appointed US attorney. We all know that Trump made some terrible appointments such as Christopher Wray at the FBI, Mark Millie for the joint Chiefs. Etc etc

As opposed to the documents Trump had? I guess Trump’s stash may have contained some metaphorical nuclear bombs…

Biden taking over Harris’ job of doing not much about the border.

1 Like

Oddly, no FBI raid…

My question is, what made them decide to search for such documents now?

It wreaks of “Honey, I just found the dog burying a shoe in the backyard. Guess we’d better start digging around to see what else he’s buried since we got him.” Paraphrasing, of course.

Biden’s locked garage LOL from the NY Post

For those keeping track, this is the 3rd batch (so far!) of “national security endangering” documents that Dear Leader has been illegally and carelessly retaining.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-14/more-biden-classified-documents-found-in-wilmington-lawyer-says

• (Bloomberg) --Joe Biden’s lawyers discovered more classified material at his Wilmington, Delaware, home than previously announced, the White House said Saturday — deepening a crisis that threatens to sap any political momentum for the president
1 Like

Lots of speculation in the conservative blogosphere that this could’ve easily been covered up but the Democrats want to push Biden out of the way for 2024

Can anything be easily covered up these days?

Sure is. Not forever, but long enough that it’ll no longer matter when it finally does come out.

Anyone wanna bet that this is Democrat strategy to keep an investigation-happy House occupied so they dont get around to looking at the past things they’ve promised to dig into? It seems a little too perfect, coming out so soon after mercilessly hammering Trump for the same thing. Almost like it was orchestrated to ensure a maximum vindictive reaction. (I know that’s getting into crazy conspiracy theory territory, but it’s still fun to hypothesize about.)

1 Like