The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

I suspect if those same words had been directed, instead, against President Trump . . . . they would have been relished and embraced.

It’s easy enough to stand tall (supposedly) for anti-obscenity concerns when it is your own champion being tarnished.

1 Like

"Environmental catastrophe" right off coast of The O.C.

Or so the hacks in the American mainstream media would have you believe. Here is reality:

An oil pipeline ruptured. Oil washed up on the beach and some birds and fish met their maker. The pipeline has been closed off at both ends and will be repaired once the rupture is located. It’s all no big deal unless you are a wild-eyed anti fossil fuel nutcase. Those are very warm waters and the oil and mess will disappear of their own accord in short order. Let’s remember together:

The Exxon Valdez accident was far more serious and took place in very cold waters. But even there natural processes, over admittedly a long period of time, eradicated the mess.

And more recently:

You should be able to recall the well failure in the Gulf of Mexico back when Obama was in the big chair. He shut down everything and made the biggest stink he could, impugning the entire oil industry and screaming bloody murder. Huge regions of the Gulf were impacted.

But those Gulf waters are very warm waters. And natural processes, either ignored or unforeseen by Obama and his minions, restored the entire Gulf in record time making it impossible to find a trace of that crude release.

American Marxists detest fossil fuels because they underpin America’s strength. And those same liberal forces believe no crisis should ever go to waste. So they, together with their American mainstream media toadies, ballyhoo any fossil fuel accident to the skies. It’s all much ado about nothing.

2 Likes

Not even in the ladies’ room!!

The brass of illegals! They all should be deported NOW

This little piece of s*** followed Senator Sinema into the ladies room and continued to harangue her there in heavily accented English.

These people should be brought to heel and put in their places . . . which in most instances is not here in the USA . . . not unless they entered the country in accord with American law.

The Senator was cool about the entire incident. But enough is enough from these criminals! See the video here. This actually happened!!

Lucky she did not follow the Senator into the stall!!

I can’t believe they posted that themselves. I will never get over people that do terrible things, record them, and then, after having the opportunity to reflect on it, still think it would paint them in a favorable light and post it proudly.

Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe it’s just part of the process.
https://twitter.com/AmericaRising/status/1445059064426377231

1 Like

Horrifying that you can’t even enter a bathroom stall to do your business in peace.

Sounds like the kind of things an insurrectionist would do. Can we get the Capitol police on it, maybe throw them in jail til after the midterms, etc?

1 Like

Apparently, this is the post from one of the women that followed Sinema into the bathroom and filmed in her direction while she was on the toilet while yelling at her.

Serious questions:
What does the “f-d up gig economy” have to do with human trafficking?
What makes Mexicans indigenous exactly? Didn’t Cortes and the Spanish army massacre like 90% of Mexico’s indigenous people back in the 16th century? How can over 20% of the country self identify to be indigenous now? I admit I don’t know my Mexican history, but didn’t Spain then colonize the place? And if there are 25 million indigenous Mexican’s, does it really mean the same thing throwing that title around in the US? We actually have very few Native Americans here. Are indigenous Mexicans, who are nowhere near as small a minority, using that title in the US actually appropriating it from Native Americans? Are WE now responsible for the negative treatment of indigenous people in other countries too?

Looking up the statistics on this, 62% of Mexicans are “Mestizo” (which is mixed-race with “Amerindian” and Spanish background) and 21% are “mostly Amerindian”.

Not sure why it is hard to believe that the place could get massacred over 400 years ago and build back up as well as have a large mixed population that identifies with their indigenous roots.

Such comment is detrimental to her cause. Sounds irrational, entitled and out of touch with reality. So, citizenship for everybody south of the border, all her “relatives”?

2 Likes

I guess its surprising considering that didn’t happen a few hundred miles north. It’s not like the Spanish conquistadors were any nicer to natives than the english. I suppose the Spanish colonists a hundred years later were? Is there any other explanation?

You can read about it here, if you want. Says that “white Mexicans” (the group that trace all of their heritage to Europe of western Eurasia) make up about 49% of the country’s population.

There is an interesting discussion of the racial elements in the “In Today’s Society” section of the link.

But the main answer to your question might be the “European immigration to Mexico” where it says that the European immigration rate to Mexico never exceeded 2% in relation to the country’s total population.

I suspect USA / Canada may have just imported more people, faster, relative to the native population they were actively destroying.

1 Like

Just wanting to be clear in the wake of my above post:

I believe America should welcome people wanting to come here from foreign lands, including Mexico, provided they enter in accord with American law. Those who do not follow our law should be deported straightaway.

The notion of some illegal harassing a duly elected United States Senator in a ladies room, and getting away with it, pisses me off. And so do the people who elected a jackass POTUS who is OK with the whole thing!!

3 Likes

Do you mind making this argument without the racial slur?

1 Like

Change made

People my age do not view such a (what once was a commonplace) term as a racial slur. But I forgot this is 2021. Younger people have enhanced sensitivities with which I am thank God not burdened.

1 Like

People of all races are racing across the border currently, and getting wet on the way.

2 Likes

Shinobi – that has been recognized as a racial slur for at least 40 years, probably longer. (more accurately, an ethnic slur)

This isn’t a “2021” thing or about “enhanced sensitivity”.

1 Like

Not in the world I inhabit. Besides, even forty years is not a particularly long time from where I sit. I well remember an even earlier, and far better, time.

Even when I was much younger I found people younger than myself at best oftentimes annoying. I got along far better with those older than myself. They had much to teach me, whereas the younger people were too often simply jerks.

Today, sadly for me, there are not many people older than myself remaining, not functional ones anyway. The smartest and best people I ever knew were born in the 1800’s. They were real Americans.

1 Like

“A far better time”? When people could freely sling out racial and ethnic slurs without direct negative consequence to themselves?

I’m sad for you if that is your view of what constitutes a “real American”.

2 Likes

Sticks and stones, man. He’s referring to a time when people worried about what you did, not what you said or thought.

2 Likes

My experience from work is that when people tell you something to embarrass or threaten you because of how you look, where you come from, and so on… take them seriously because they don’t stop at words. Sure, they won’t attack you physically, but they’ll made every effort possible to do harm to you. Not all harm takes the form of sticks and stones, you know.

1 Like