The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

How in the world does 12,000 ballots just suddenly get “found” days after the election? Especially in an election where only 63,000 total votes have been cast? That’s 20% of the total votes!

I dont know if there’s been any fraud in these elections. But if there has not been, then it’s proof of the gross incompetence of those who are running the elections. Incompetence is as much a threat to the integrity of an election as fraud.

4 Likes

Seems even Biden himself called the report “garbage” and stated “that’s not going to happen”.

Which begs the question…

I’ll also add, because I havent seen it mentioned yet, how such a payment would be precedent for paying $450k to everyone who has ever spent time in prison, since it also separated them from their kids and families. If it’s a crime to detain criminals, as they keep insisting, then all criminals deserve compensation for being detained.

1 Like

A troubling aspect of this, for me personally, is that smart people like yourself might actually believe anything of this sort that Brandon asserts.

House RINOS hand Biden massive spending victory

So you thought Tuesday’s election outcome was determinative? Fuggetaboutid. Rely on thirteen disgusting RINOS to bolster the opposition and cancel even the small progress we made just a few days ago.

It’s a big win for Biden and for Nancy, and they have the vile and loathsome RINOS to thank.

RINOS provide Biden a hugely undeserved lift

Rely on Republican turncoats to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

ETA

So who are these RINOS? Unsurprisingly six of the thirteen are from either New York or New Jersey, both deep blue states:

From New York: Rep. John Katko, Rep. Tom Reed, Rep. Nicole Malliotakis and Rep. Andrew Garbarino

From New Jersey: Rep. Jeff Van Drew, Rep. Chris Smith

The remaining seven RINO turncoats are:

Rep. Don Bacon of Nebraska, Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania, Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio, Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, Rep. David McKinley of West Virginia, Rep. Don Young of Alaska, and Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan

Big shock:

Neither Reed nor Kinzinger will be standing for re-election in 2022. So no surprise they felt free to display their true blue color.

As for the other eleven, I have no insight to offer.

1 Like

I’m not sure what I’m supposedly believing? Either Biden was speaking truthfully and is just a sock puppet, having no clue what “his” administration is actually doing. Or he was blatantly lying.

Neither is a good look for him. I’m not sure which spots are actually his, but this leopard is definitely showing his spots.

A rare critique of Biden’s inexperienced and activist head of the FTC, the agency responsible for antitrust and merger regulations. They are really overstepping everything in terms of historical norms. It’s a good read.

Come on Kerkoff, tell us what you really think of Mrs Khan.

I’m not sure that’s the right take on the infrastructure bill.

As NBC News ’ Sahil Kapur noted in July, the package includes:

—$40b bridges
—$11b safety
—$39b transit
—$66b Amtrak/rail
—$7.5b e-vehicle chargers
—$5b clean buses
—$17b ports
—$25b airports
—$50b water resilience
—$55b drinking water
—$65b broadband
—$21b enviro remediation
—$73b power/clean energy

Of course this stuff has Democratic fingerprints on it, like how the port improvements must be done with union labor and not involve automation (so probably won’t help with the supply chain issues), throwing money at non-economic green energy stuff, etc, but broadly spending on infrastructure items is investment in future productivity or avoiding declining efficiency in what we have (for lack of maintenance), so it’s hard for me to be too upset about it.

On the political front, notable was that the progressive wing of the Democratic Party caved in their bid to tie their vote in favor of this more moderate bill to the rest of their party’s support for their more expansive, expensive items in the blowout social spending bill. Having lost this leverage now, the final social spending bill may continue to evolve to be smaller and less unreasonable.

Likewise, the republicans who voted for this infrastructure will have some sort of “accomplishment” to claim and may feel less inclined to turn traitor and support the larger bill in a narrow voting margin situation.

More on the how the political sausage was made here

2 Likes

Russia Russia Russia recap

John Durham has another scalp. On November 3, 2021, Igor Danchenko – Christopher Steele’s primary subsource – was arrested by federal authorities.

Now we have his indictment. Danchenko has been charged with false statements to federal officials during his 2017 interviews with the FBI.

According to the indictment, Danchenko lied about his contacts with “Russians,” his travels to Russia, and the identity of his sources. (Those are just some of the lies.)

“I knew I was right about that turncoat, Trump. All it took was a bit of sleuthing on my part, as well as a pinch of collusion with high-level Russians and incidental bribes, promises, back-door handshakes, secret emails, murders, etc.” said the former First Lady and Secretary of Email Servers as she stared longingly south toward the nation’s capital.

When informed that Igor Danchenko had been arrested for lying about the Steele dossier’s incontrovertible connection to her, Hillary Clinton immediately expressed her condolences about Danchenko’s unfortunate, fatal accident that would soon occur in his prison cell.

Bingo!!

That’s a given, and has been all along. Those RINOS just voted to fund Democrat coffers for years and throw Biden a lifeline at the same time!!

We had Biden and his administration down and gasping for breath on Tuesday evening. Now he is back up and breathing his Marxist fire once again . . . . . all thanks to thirteen RINOS.

And note carefully:

Tens of thousands of illegals, together with copious quantities of drugs, continue to pour into our country with virtually no pushback from Republicans who seemingly have embraced open borders. That while Biden continues to fly or bus them to locations all across this once great land.

While at the same time Biden continues to do all he can to destroy our energy independence and institute FORCED vaccinations wherever he can.

There is SO much more amiss with Biden’s administration; countless wrongs. Thus any cooperation with him, any action which might prop him up or strengthen his hand, is manifestly catastrophic.

Biden is a scourge. I hope he fails at everything he is attempting to do. And I especially detest people calling themselves “Republicans” who cooperate with him and strengthen him.

2 Likes

Anger abounds when listening to POTUS speaking this morning. He was so happy about his successful win. Moreover it was also a bipartisan endeavor.

Now he’s off to the races again!

As far as telling us what a crazy idea of paying illegals $450k. “Never happen on my watch”.

So this morning he’s changing his mind again. Maybe we’ll need to remedy the previous president’s errors.

Makes me sick!

1 Like

Been wondering what VP Kamala has been up to, besides avoiding (and accomplishing!) her mission at open border, and staging a PR event at NASA talking to kids who were actually paid actors for the event?

She’s looking into how to use our high tech space resources to look for racist trees.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1457097969149353984?s=21

Satire roundup

Austin TX has a new university with many high profile figures devoted to freedom of inquiry unlike the mob censorship that’s widespread these days for dissenting opinions.

https://www.uaustin.org

Nearly a quarter of American academics in the social sciences or humanities endorse ousting a colleague for having a wrong opinion about hot-button issues such as immigration or gender differences. Over a third of conservative academics and PhD students say they had been threatened with disciplinary action for their views. Four out of five American PhD students are willing to discriminate against right-leaning scholars, according to a report by the Center for the Study of Partisanship and Ideology.

The picture among undergraduates is even bleaker. In Heterodox Academy’s 2020Campus Expression Survey, 62% of sampled college students agreed that the climate on their campus prevented students from saying things they believe. Nearly 70% of students favor reporting professors if the professor says something students find offensive, according to a Challey Institute for Global Innovation survey. The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education reports at least 491 disinvitationcampaigns since 2000. Roughly half were successful.

On our quads, faculty are being treated like thought criminals… we are done waiting for the legacy universities to right themselves. And so we are building anew.

1 Like

Biden’s approval in the USA Today poll stands at 38%. They say that is low. I have no clue how the number can be that high!

How can 38% of Americans approve of Biden? What are they smoking?

2 Likes

Durham investigation summarized

Obviously the mainstream media is galloping away from this news at warp speed. There is nothing whatsoever here they want to report, even though the news is earth shattering. The following is my take:

Presidents Biden, Obama, and Clinton are largely in the clear. I’m not saying they were unaware. They probably were aware to some extent. But they were not, in my opinion, the prime movers of this despicable fraud.

The focal point of evil here is Hillary Clinton. She is a low life in every way possible. Her sense of entitlement to power is overwhelming, and for Hillary the ends justify the means; anything goes. She, and her acolytes acting with her knowledge and encouragement, are responsible for what happened. And, again, I’m not including President Bill Clinton in that.

Certainly by now we know there was, indeed, Russian collusion. But it was perpetrated by Hillary, not by Trump.

We can be grateful, knowing what Durham already has brought to light, that Hillary lost in 2016. However, so evil was her attack that she successfully hobbled Trump for at least the first two years of his administration. Trump never knew what hit him. I want to say he should have known. But I have to back off with the criticism. Durham’s revelations exceed even my own expectations of Hillary’s vile and malevolent capabilities.

Hillary will never pay any price whatsoever for what she did to our country. She’ll likely avoid even revelation, given our protective press. But God has a way of putting things right. If you look at her now, an old, ugly, fat hag, drowning in the alcohol she needs to get through each day, perhaps Hillary is getting her just deserts after all. I hope she lives a long time in that wildly degraded condition. .

2 Likes

I see your point and I agree with it to a certain extent. Every state is different when it comes to what it defines as a “bar.” In Virginia, if you wanted to take kids on a field trip and only eat at places that didn’t have a “bar,” literally every Applebees type place would be off limits. BUT, most people know the difference between an Applebees and a gay “bar.” People take their kids to applebees for dinner all the time, but most people (even gay couples) don’t take their kids to the local gay bar. That said, if there was no real LGBT messaging here, this is a nothing burger.

But the bigger point here, is that in the current climate we find ourselves in, where so many people are worried about being cancelled, that several administrators at the school wouldn’t think - “maybe we should reconsider the trip to the gay bar this year?” Not because its so terrible to take kids to eat at the patio next to the closed down gay bar to learn about restaurants (seriously, that’s no big deal), but because LGBT activism puts you on the “RIGHT” side of history. God forbid we take kids the the Daughters of the Confederacy museum. If the school even considers that, I’m sure there will be a discussion about needing to send out permission slips explicitly making sure parents know that there will be triggering material possibly telling the story of a confederate soldier where he is not portrayed as a monster. But lunch at a gay bar? Who could possibly object to that? Bigots, that’s who! Why even worry that some parents might be a little perturbed by that? Those people are deplorables that don’t have a right to decide what schools teach their children anyway.

Keep it up education establishment - you’re just digging your own political grave.

1 Like

This could also go either way. They could be ignorant morons, oblivious to the possibility people would characterize this as a field trip to a gay bar. Or they could’ve just had the attitude that they were going to do this (what is apparently an annual activity) regardless and let the bitchers bitch. I tend to respect those who do not bow to pressure from the cancel crowd.

Ok , if they’re school administrators, they’re probably quite moronic regardless. But I can still hope for the best from this particular situation.

1 Like

Good points. It all depends on the context. Are they busy tripping over themselves to cancel things on the “right” but thumbing their nose to people when it comes to canceling things like this on the “left”? I agree with you in that I would prefer no cancellations, but if you’re going to cancel one way, you should also be cancelling the other way as well. Without knowing much about the school system that did this, we don’t really know. In that sense, I vote this specific instance as a nothing-burger, but something to keep an eye on as far as trends go.

1 Like

That is going to be difficult to pull off because of the mindset of people who graduate with PhD’s. The only hope would be if they hired people without these degrees but with practical experience. good luck to them; they are saying the right things.

A lot of them already got run out of academia or media or social media for not being farther left than Bernie and daring to say so. They know how the bad ideas can corrupt learning and academics first hand. Those that have existing platforms on substack or wherever currently are quite good, at least the ones with which I’m familiar.