The 2020 USA POTUS election politics, the civil war, and the world war (Part 2)

Lovin’ me some Kyrsten!

There are at least a couple of things about Kyrsten I find attractive. Forum decorum here forbids more specificity. But I certainly agree with this article 100%!!

On the political side, the article also points to Kyrsten’s savvy understanding of the state which she represents so well. This part was also fun to read:

The president and his allies took offense to Sinema’s “jarring request” in early 2021 that Biden refrain from visiting Arizona while celebrating the passage of the American Rescue Plan. “While the first-term senator had voted for the rescue plan, Sinema asked Biden’s aides not to send the president to Arizona for his victory lap,” they write.

The authors characterize it as a “puzzling” demand, “since Biden had carried Arizona and remained popular there in the early months of his term.”

Perhaps Sinema just had better political instincts than the tag team of New York Times reporters. Polling this week has Biden underwater by 14 points in the state, with just 41 percent job approval. Sinema, by contrast, is viewed favorably by voters in the state.

Go Trump LOL

1 Like

Some of my relatives live in Arizona. They are Democrats and definitely do not approve of Sinema

Outrage with Biden administration reaches new high!

This is a “can you top this?” moment for Biden. His new level of outrageous maladministration is completely off the charts. Consider:

Insane as it is that the Department of Homeland Security has created a Disinformation Governance Board, it’s utter madness that the woman running it is Nina Jankowicz, who’s a veteran disinfo spreader .

She embraced and promoted the bogus Clinton-campaign-created Trump-Russia dossier. And she waged war on The Post’s true and accurate reporting of Hunter Biden’s laptop.

As our first laptop stories ran, The Associated Press reported: “Disinformation experts say there are multiple red flags that raise doubts about their authenticity, including questions about whether the laptop actually belongs to Hunter Biden, said Nina Jankowicz.”

She also told the AP: “We should view it as a Trump campaign product.”

Jankowicz soon shared another report “casting yet more doubt on the provenance of the New York Post’s Hunter Biden story.” And she tweeted that same day, “The emails don’t need to be altered to be part of an influence campaign. Voters deserve that context, not a [fairy] tale about a laptop repair

Still more here, if you can take it without throwing up:

You expect this sort of thing in Red China . . . . but certainly not here in America. We are sinking fast under Biden’s vicious boot heel.

ETA

Tucker has addressed this Biden insanity in no uncertain terms:

If you do not watch the above video you will be making a serious mistake.

2 Likes

As I’ve said all along, it is very telling when you continuously attack the source of the information without ever disputing the accuracy of the information.

And only one person (ok, two people) could easily provide that context, and repeatedly refused to do so.

1 Like

I doubt they’ll vote for the republican that runs against her though.

1 Like

good point. They will try to defeat her in the primary but she is popular
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/24/politics/kyrsten-sinema-censure-arizona-democrats/index.html

Even NY couldn’t find anything to charge him with, and I know they tried hard.

3 Likes

I though we’ve been on the eve of a slam-dunk conviction for a couple years now?

People familiar with Bragg’s thinking said his hesitation in going forward is due in large part to his lack of faith in Cohen, a former Trump attorney and a convicted felon. Cohen wrote a book about his life as a Trump crony, and frequently criticizes the ex-president. He has made clear that he is willing to testify about how business was done at the Trump Organization if a case is brought.

Testimony about how business was done would also require identifying who was on the other side of that business. Anyone suspect that’s the real reason for the hesitation?

Satire roundup

White Supremacy causing trouble in Boston.

Apparently under the local law, you’re supposed to bring your own 11 year old to kick their ass when they try to beat or rob you.

Biden spends $6.8 billion to win friends and buy votes.

The only problem with this is actually this part:

Also, keep in mind that months during the government’s payment pause and interest waiver on federal student loans, which has been in effect since March 2020, count toward the program, even if you haven’t been paying.

Aside from giving credit to people for making payments when they didn’t make payments, the changes they made to this program aren’t a handout. I can say this from personal experience after making 120 on time payments while working in public service and not receiving forgiveness because I consolidated my loan (smartly) prior to the PSLFP being passed into law. At the time the first people became eligible (10 years after the law went into effect), over 95% of people were denied forgiveness for reasons the same or similar to mine. The Biden admin taking away that penalty is not a handout anymore than GWB passing the program was in the first place.

2 Likes

Good recap on all the ways various institutions have been compromised by people for whom their progressive ideology is more important than their responsibilities to their job, their oaths, or the country.

1 Like

8367cf2e44b8ad7a106fe12e6f72575521464795fd60f75395192c3ff71069f0

2 Likes

Never let it be said Trump was anti-competitve. Here’s word that he encouraged Musk to buy Twitter, even tho he’s got (or trying to have) his own twitter-style social media company and plans to only use that one.

1 Like

He wants Twitter to be “fixed” so he has reason to return to that platform, allowing him to intentionally bail on his own project (or roll his into the “new” Twitter) rather than Truth Social being labeled a failure. I’d bet anything the real quiet part is that he sees a Musk-owned Twitter as a face-saving out for himself.

Maybe, but he’s sure sticking with Truth Social for now. I would too if there were billions of stock market valuation for making it plausibly work.

NY Times reaffirms hatred for America

Nothing new here. The NY Times has detested our country for many decades. Their latest attack on the USA comes with their claim we assisted Ukraine in killing Russian generals with intent!

Yes, of course we are assisting Ukraine. Nobody questions that. Everyone knows. And there is a certain amount of Russian provocation in that. But the NY Times so-called “newspaper” now is trumpeting that our country is, with malice of forethought, assisting Ukraine in offing Russian generals personally and in particular!

The latter, if true, would of course elicit a much higher level of Russian outrage, and understandably so. What sorts of reactions might that additional outrage precipitate? It’s difficult to say. But if they want to lob a shell into NY Times HQ in NYC, here is the address:

242 W 41st St, New York, NY

The Times building sort of stands by itself. Please try not to hit anything nearby. All of the America haters are tightly concentrated at that singular address.

1 Like

Biden refuses to condemn doxxing of Conservative Supreme Court Justices

We have here proof positive Biden is every bit as obsessed as the left wing radicals he so vigorously supports. Through his press mouthpiece, Psaki, Biden has REFUSED to condemn publication of the addresses of Supreme Court members who disagree with him regarding abortion.

Jen Psaki’s standards are so low that she can’t even condemn radical leftists doxxing and engaging in potentially violent protests outside the homes of conservative Supreme Court justices.

As LifeNews reported, radical leftists have published the home addresses for the conservative members of the Supreme Court online and are threatening to engage in potentially violent and illegal protests against them. The move comes after a draft of a Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade was leaked on Monday.

A group named “Ruth Sent Us” is now calling for disruption and violence in Catholic churches, as well as protests outside the private homes of Supreme Court justices and their families. These radicals even published the justices’ home addresses.

News already has emerged regarding protests planned, by deranged radicals, for eleventh of May at the homes of our Court members.

This sort of thing is wildly un-American but is also business-as-usual on the far left. And that clearly and unassailably now includes Biden and his entire despicable administration!

2 Likes