The 2022 election politics

The so-called “crying” has been ongoing since the Obama administration. When you dont want to see the country f-ed up, it’s sad to see it continuously getting f-ed up. And all due to votes being bought with government money.

The classless gloating is what has begun. Another classic bully trait.

I know that isnt the issue. The issue I’m referring to is the complete lack of respect towards people who have what’s supposed to be mutual goals. They are what they continuously denounce Republicans for being, while laughing at Republicans for being what they claim to be.

1 Like

And now we’re on anger!!

1 Like

If it were only dyed in the wool democrats that felt that way, I’d agree with you. But there are a lot of median voters that are so turned off by Trump and Trump adjacent candidates, but not turned off by republicans that aren’t in Trump’s back pocket, that they will go out and vote for a Kemp, DeWine, or Sununu and leave the bottom of the ballot blank if they are forced to pick between a loser democrat making their lives worse and a MAGA republican. Trump and his most maga supporters have given them reasons to feel that way. These are people not tuned into Rachel Maddow, Brian Steltzer, and Trevor Noah. They’re just regular folks that want competent representatives without annoying baggage.

5 Likes

Isnt it pretty scary how so many Democrat voters based their vote on their insistance they’re entitled to mulligans for their poor decisions without suffering any consequence? Rather than the countless issues that are affecting society and everyone’s ability to survive within society? Is there a better graph illustrating the “ME! ME! ME!” attitude that has become more and more ingrained?

3 Likes

This is an inaccurate poll based on every other issue poll I’ve heard about leading up to the election. Every one of those polls had had inflation/economy 1st and threats to democracy 2nd with abortion, immigration, and crime rounding out the bottom in the single digits. Considering the people in those polls that answered “threats to democracy” heavily favored democrats, it seems like somehow this poll took all those folks and stuffed them under abortion. Look for another poll that includes the “democracy” issue separately from abortion before hanging your hat on this one.

1 Like

Classic PA, site of absolutely no election fraud last election either.

3 Likes

News from the California wasteland. Caruso made it past the first day. California is not a total wipeout for Republicans in the down ballot races. This one is pretty high profile so the Democrats will probably harvest the way to victory but they’re going to have to break a sweat.

Nevada governor flips from Democrat to Republican

Even the New York Times projects if

Election updates

2 Likes

The classless gloating is what has begun. Another classic bully trait.

Hmm… I seem to remember it being vocal Trump supporters at his rallies with the “Fuck your feelings” shirts on display.

5 Likes

Would that be South, Central, or North Americans?

or “Native”?

I believe that moniker is now Indigenous

1 Like

That’s true. I’d note that there’s a difference when it occurs in a gathering of like-minded people as opposed to mainstream media, and that one group was cheering the preservation of American principles while the other is cheering the opportunity to destroy our most fundmental principles. But I acknowledge that’d be a pretty tedious delineation. So I’ll just leave it with a “that’s true”.

1 Like

According to Decision Desk HQ, the GOP will hold at least 218 seats following yet another race called in their favor.

1 Like

slim majority. McCarthy will have to use whips!

Kramer explains that well

3 Likes

R’s won the House

1 Like